[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

"
Foreverbr0ke wrote:
I have over 4m damage against shaper but I really cant bring myself to like whirling blades... Its just torture to use that after 3 leagues of using shield charge + brightbeak builds

Im wondering if anyone is clearing t15-16 maps with brightbeak and a shield.

Yeah i use brightbeak in T16s. easy AF.

even did mino with brightbeak lol [thought i swapped weapons]

Fun build. Haven't had the drive to lvl 94+ in a while. But I finally achieved my league goal!
Still fairly new to the game.. how do we craft a ring with "curse enemies with level # warlord's mark on hit" ring? Any vids out there that explain this?
"
glaxxon wrote:
Still fairly new to the game.. how do we craft a ring with "curse enemies with level # warlord's mark on hit" ring? Any vids out there that explain this?

You need an **elder** ring first to be able to roll the warlord's mark mod (you can buy any random one for 5c - personally I prefer the ones with the +max life implicit mod, but you can also go for one with resists) then you use an orb of sourcing on it to clear all mods then with an orb of transmutation you can make it a magic item. Throw alteration orbs on it to reroll the mods hoping for the warlords. If it gets a decent mod from the alt (res, life, etc.) you can consider throwing an augmentation orb to get the warlords as a second mod. If you finally there you can make the ring rare with a regal orb. If you lucky and get a decent mod you can consider putting 'multiple mods' on the ring to be able to add 2 crafted mods or simply craft one master mod on the ring. If you get shitty mod(s) on the rare ring you can risk removing it with an orb of annulment and after that master craft it the way you want.

I am also trying to craft one myself and have already thrown more than 800 alts without getting the warlords mod so probably cheaper and easier to buy one for 40-60c.
Last edited by benjirogenji on Jun 20, 2018, 8:58:06 AM
"
glaxxon wrote:

that mod is only available on elder based rings with item level 75 and above
so you need an elder ring and then you just alt or chaos spam it
WM is very rare and can take hundreds of attempts to craft it
out of all my blade vortex support gems (6 link) physical to lightning is the weakest, by a quite large margin (gives me 12.9% more dps, compared to like controlled destruction which gives 26%, or inc crit dmg/strikes which give 20%) Can i change that gem or does that fuck the setup up in any way? thinking of adding hypothermia / efficacy / conc effect.
"
lola97 wrote:
out of all my blade vortex support gems (6 link) physical to lightning is the weakest, by a quite large margin (gives me 12.9% more dps, compared to like controlled destruction which gives 26%, or inc crit dmg/strikes which give 20%) Can i change that gem or does that fuck the setup up in any way? thinking of adding hypothermia / efficacy / conc effect.

If you don't use PtL your Inpulsa becomes worthless, have to be doing some type of lightning damage
"
Foreverbr0ke wrote:
I have over 4m damage against shaper but I really cant bring myself to like whirling blades... Its just torture to use that after 3 leagues of using shield charge + brightbeak builds

Im wondering if anyone is clearing t15-16 maps with brightbeak and a shield.

A tons of people are using Brightbeak+Zeel or Brightbeak+Esh Mirror for clearing, myself included. You dont need shaper weapons for clearing trash/rares/map bosses. I only swap to my DPS weapons for end game bosses, and even then they're still do-able with Brightbeak.

"
lola97 wrote:

Phys to Lightning is use for A) Shocking all enemies for extra damage/inpulsa's explosion (without it, you lose a ton of damage...) B) Immune to "physical reflect"
Hi @all

First of all, thx for that great guide!
I "new" to PoE and need some advice pls.

Can u tell me what i should upgrade next?
(unfortunately no money for inpulsa :P)

Spoiler

THX for your time / help
how can i search in poe trade at this curse enemies rings ?
IGN: Vortilion
Last edited by Vortilion on Jun 20, 2018, 1:30:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info