3.3 Doomfletcher Pathfinder Low Budget Build+Explanations [U-Atz][Shaper][U-Lab][T16] viable

still working on some things but I did a tier 16 maps last night with no deaths. readily able to clear tier 13/14 without issues to include deathless boss kills (minus Core still having issues on deathless on that one.) I dropped my abyssus over a lightpoacher and have not looked back since. my damage solo is still almost 2 million buffed and with the aura bot almost 5 million. This character has been an expensive trip with some major pieces that i could still get but are out of my range to afford.
"
still working on some things but I did a tier 16 maps last night with no deaths. readily able to clear tier 13/14 without issues to include deathless boss kills (minus Core still having issues on deathless on that one.) I dropped my abyssus over a lightpoacher and have not looked back since. my damage solo is still almost 2 million buffed and with the aura bot almost 5 million. This character has been an expensive trip with some major pieces that i could still get but are out of my range to afford.

happy to see you are still working on it :)

With the Low Budget Version you can do the content, but its very hard, thats right.

If you go High Budget Version you can do all content without a problem. But the clearspeed for mapping is so amazing :)
Updated the Leveling Tree with the Build Creation System, to have a nice overview within a single tree
Thanks for the build. Looks better than Ahfack's

have a decent watcher eye but can't afford the double haste. does anyone see anything i can do to boost more damage or survival-ability that doesn't cost more than 2 or 3 exalts. I do have this
but i have not been using it and still been doing up to tier 14. if i put that helm on my survive ability goes to half what it is now.
"
does anyone see anything i can do to boost more damage or survival-ability that doesn't cost more than 2 or 3 exalts.

there is a lot room

http://poe.trade/search/nakomoekutakok steel rings (added in the search int so you can easily replace your boots if the boots only reason is the int)

top ring right now is:
Adds 4 to 13 Physical Damage to Attacks
Adds 7 to 12 Physical Damage to Attacks P?
+18 to Strength S7
+32 to Intelligence S5
19% increased Fire Damage??
Adds 7 to 14 Cold Damage to Attacks P?
crafted+44 to maximum Life

which would be rather amazing

then you can go for evasion boots: http://poe.trade/search/akiokigoomohak

gripped gloves: http://poe.trade/search/imonoyunoyosin

For sure you have to reconfigure your resistances, which will be most likely the harder part. But you have very high resistances with 150+ bottled so there is a lot of room down so you still have max res

This 3 items i think are the ones that i would replace first, left steel ring, boots and gloves
I am trying to figure out which resistance needs to be the lowest in order to get wise oak to work. My first assumption was cold because of hatred? Thats currently the hardest part for me.

Almost at kitava and already trying to find my gear, having 3ex and like 50 chaos to spend, so any help is appreciated.
"
kewkie wrote:
I am trying to figure out which resistance needs to be the lowest in order to get wise oak to work. My first assumption was cold because of hatred? Thats currently the hardest part for me.

Almost at kitava and already trying to find my gear, having 3ex and like 50 chaos to spend, so any help is appreciated.

All resistances have to be the same
"
kewkie wrote:

dont worry about wise oak till later
"
kewkie wrote:

in the Point Gear Details: Flasks you will find your answer

if you do not own any of the high budget flasks taste of hate or dying sun you uncapped resistances have to be the same.

so 130 fire, 130 cold, 130 light .. or 50,50,50 or whatever (only look the the uncapped resistances, not the cap at 75)

if you post a PoB Link or tell us what you have right now i can help you with what you need / can go for with your 3ex

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info