3.3 Doomfletcher Pathfinder Low Budget Build+Explanations [U-Atz][Shaper][U-Lab][T16] viable

Hey exxidus, loving the budget build! Went and took a look at ahfack's and incorporated some of his work with yours and now I'm seating at LV90 with 4.1k HP.

I feel a little squishy and want to up my HP to 5k if possible, able to check out my character and give me some advice on where to improve?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/myownbattle/characters
There are basically 0 things Low Budget about any of this build, the average item is about 2 exalts...
Man, there is something wrong with me
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/inopew/characters
I'm so weak, and to farm more chaos with that build is annoying.

what can i do? and don't tell me, buy that or that, because i only have 70 chaos, and if i take of the ring my defense will drop and i'll be a paper.
this build is great and all. but regardless of if you go with this low budget or the high budget. youre going to get WRECKED when you come up against enemies that use chaos. half of the incursions i do i get insta gibbed by these little plant looking cucks that shoot purple projectiles at you. like its instant. i have 5k life. its the only downside ive found. it makes grinding a bitch
Been following the build and would love some feedback. I'm pretty poor at the moment, but what do you think my next gear steps would be for the biggest differences? I just bought a Lioneye gem and ended up having to respec a bunch of defensive and life nodes and didn't even notice that much of a damage upgrade... so I'm thinking something is not strong enough with my gear.

After getting Dying Sun and Taste of Hate (and having already had all resists balanced), I took the easy route of getting a Vinktar to keep them all even, but I'm wondering if it'd be better now to drop the Vinktar and re-gear myself and just try to balance the 60% lightning resist on gear, maybe an all resist or two to max out fire and cold at the same time. Is that going to become a liability on bosses or something if I can't maintain my flasks up since I'm not killing enough to fill em?

What would you guys say my priorities are now? Thanks!

btw as you can see on my character, I don't have any 6L and pretty much use Tornado Shot for literally everything. Been trying to run uber lab to get a Tornado Shot enchant on my Devoto (got a +15% Cyclone Speed mod on last Devoto and trying to sell that for money for more gear now), but I have a feeling it's gonna be suuuuper hard to get it.
hey folks,

build is great, I'm at T10 with very very rare deaths and fast map clear. But what I don't see coming is 'face tank' anything. how exactly is that happening? I mean, many bosses can oneshot/hit me if I stand still, there's no outhealing that ^^

I'm at 3.7k life and I know that has to get a lot higher. I can't/won't go to the kaom's heart and 2 bows style of fighting though, I'm simply too low at changing weapons when it's needed. so belly with 39% life and 6l it is for me. I'll try queen of the forest for speed if I ever get a 6l on that but that's just flavour for mappipng.

so just a few corner stats, life/evasion/dps whatever you think it will be necesary to even try a face tank any bosses will give me a clue where to go and what to expect. please tell the 'sheet dps' ingame please, I'm not very good with those sites and addons ^^

thx in advance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info