3.3 Doomfletcher Pathfinder Low Budget Build+Explanations [U-Atz][Shaper][U-Lab][T16] viable

Hi,
how can u use so many auras?
I mean just with two u get too 75%.
How to play without a mana flask if u don't have Lioneye's?
Greetz
How well does this build do as an Uber lab farmer?
Also is there a POB link? cant seem to find it
Last edited by bankai1009 on Jul 3, 2018, 9:09:06 AM
Hi, I'm pretty interested in this build, and was wondering whether shroud of the lightless would be good because of its built in all ele pen.
Last edited by Drowningwell on Jul 3, 2018, 9:53:42 AM
Looking for some help as a new player here, started this build, but during leveling having mana issues and survival issues, leeching is kinda not working... can anyone take a look please? Is in my profile, Character: Gnatzchita

I would really appreciate it as I am kinda lost on what to improve or change... to make leveling easier and clearspeed better.
Is there any difference between Doomfletch and Doomfletch's Prism? Apart from lvl requirment
Or am i overseeing something in the difference?
Doomfletch adds 100% as a random element. Doomfletch's Prism adds all three elements.
the skill tree wont load
hi all, i post here becasue i level a character with this build i like playing, but a little question i link to you my character can you tell me if i take point blank with my character or if it will be a bad idea w<ith my stuff
thx for the replies

link to trifia my pathfinder : https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/deflemerlu/characters
Yo, im dealing sh*tty dmg at lvl 41, having a tabula + death's harp + herald of fire, any help?
"
Favrex wrote:
Yo, im dealing sh*tty dmg at lvl 41, having a tabula + death's harp + herald of fire, any help?

Grab Doomfletch prism instead of death's harp, if you can't afford it, buy the regular doomfletch, and the prophecy, then fate it yourself, much cheaper that way usually. Use hatred and make sure you are leveling both herald and hatred gems asap. drillneck is cheap as well, try that. Other than that, phys damage on rings is very helpful.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info