3.2.1 Hotfix

"
Qarl wrote:
3.2.1 Hotfix
  • Removed Spider Crab and The Alpha Beast from the Bestiary book as they could not spawn.

This has been deployed without a restart.

So the reason why we can´t find the red beasts for the boss areas is that they can not spawn and now you completely removed them from the bestiary book?

Anyone else here who finds this hilarious?

This is Lich all over again, you bait us with items that we can not even find, as the necessary spawn doesn´t exist. :(

I wouldn´t be surprised if the fact that Breach and Abyss spawn in every map we play, actually bugs out the beast spawn rates. Disable Breach and Abyss, then try again.

And no, you don´t need to pay me for that advice, I just want to finally capture stuff, so this was for free. :)
"
ZigZog wrote:
This, we're in the same boat my friend.

well capturing something tagged new completed the challenge, got it done when capturing a beast off toras missions.
"
Ygidua wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
3.2.1 Hotfix
  • Removed Spider Crab and The Alpha Beast from the Bestiary book as they could not spawn.

So the reason why we can´t find the red beasts for the boss areas is that they can not spawn and now you completely removed them from the bestiary book?

This is Lich all over again, you bait us with items that we can not even find, as the necessary spawn doesn´t exist. :(

I wouldn´t be surprised if the fact that Breach and Abyss spawn in every map we play, actually bugs out the beast spawn rates. Disable Breach and Abyss, then try again.

And no, you don´t need to pay me for that advice, I just want to finally capture stuff, so this was for free. :)

The alpha beast and spider crab has nothing to do with the legendary beasts needed for the boss portals...
"
dmouze wrote:
"
Ygidua wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
3.2.1 Hotfix

The alpha beast and spider crab has nothing to do with the legendary beasts needed for the boss portals...

Is that so?

Then why do we need to capture the alpha beast and spider crab to open the portals? I did capture a spider crab once and it unlocked me the recipe, so yes, they are needed. No red beast, no portal that´s how this league works. :)

If you have prove to back up your claims, please post it. :)
"
Ygidua wrote:
Then why do we need to capture the alpha beast and spider crab to open the portals? I did capture a spider crab once and it unlocked me the recipe, so yes, they are needed. No red beast, no portal that´s how this league works. :)

you don't understand what was removed and what's still in game.

What was removed from the bestiary completion requirements was the base mob "Spider Crab"

the mob needed for beast portals is "Craicic Spider Crab". It's still in the game.

The Alpha Beast was never needed for the portals, and didn't ever spawn in game, neither did the "spider crab".

I hope this clarifies things for you.
"
dmouze wrote:
"
Ygidua wrote:

you don't understand what was removed and what's still in game.

What was removed from the bestiary completion requirements was the base mob "Spider Crab"

the mob needed for beast portals is "Craicic Spider Crab". It's still in the game.

The Alpha Beast was never needed for the portals, and didn't ever spawn in game, neither did the "spider crab".

I hope this clarifies things for you.

But he did not mention challenge once in his post. He spoke about the "bestiary Book" and not the challenges.

Anyways, thanks for the clarification, this is all so confusing if you are a casual.
Despite the 1000 hours meme and the very rough start this league, the fix to nets was a huge help, thanks.
"
mopeskie wrote:
does any of this get tested by that team of over 1000 hours of gameplay ???

If this is going to be a thing for small posts like this, I'm kinda sad that the PoE community has become so immature. It used to be a lot more mature, but I guess this is what comes with all the newbies joining up because of the streamer/steam hype.
I used to put my characters down here.

The list became so long, and I've had to DELETE over 50 characters to make room for others, that I've stopped updating it.

#firstworldproblems give me character slots free or WAY cheaper GGG ;(
1.8gb patch for this absolute horseshit league.

Hey, shat some more MTX out though.
Worth.
Guess it is time for me to unlink my account with Steam; not only was I forced to do a full reinstall yesterday with the patch (like I had to do the when 3.2.0 was released too!), but now I am faced with this:

I am glad that patches are being created, but sad that they seem so necessary to get this league running smoothly :(

edit: oops... image has tiny writing. It says that I have to wait 5 hours and 46 minutes for a 187MB patch to install LOL
Last edited by citruslounge on Mar 16, 2018, 12:45:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info