3.2.1 Hotfix

3.2.1 Hotfix
  • Fixed a bug causing DisableDropSound to not work when applied to Currency items. There is still an outstanding issue when applied to Maps and Map Fragments.
  • Fixed a bug where the "Create a Levelling Item" recipes would apply their mods to any item base. For example, if you placed a Map in the Blood Altar and then chose "Rare Coral Ring with Maximum Life", it would apply a Life mod to the Map.
  • Fixed a bug where some Aspect skills applied buffs with incorrect strengths.
  • Fixed a bug where searching for Map in the stash displayed all items that dropped in a Map, rather than only Maps.
  • Removed Spider Crab and The Alpha Beast from the Bestiary book as they could not spawn.
  • Fixed an instance crash.

This has been deployed without a restart.

Last bumped on Mar 19, 2018, 9:35:47 AM
"
Fixed a bug where searching for Map in the stash displayed all items that dropped in a Map, rather than only Maps.

That's interesting...
does any of this get tested by that team of over 1000 hours of gameplay ???
So the unkillable Fenumus boss is going to keep on keeping on hmm? Not even going to disable to recipe so that people can't accidentally waste their rare beasts. This has been reported for well over a week and no word. Just a little extra salty over here since I just wasted my portals without checking first to see if there were any bugs with this.
Good news: Bestiary no longer contains monsters that do not spawn.
Bad news: Spawning certain Spirit Beasts may crash the game, making them difficult to capture.
Tried a few dozen times to spawn a Vaal Side area on "The Ledge" to get "Konu, Maker of Wind". Also tried with the prophecy that usually instanly procs, tried to seal and use it like 10 times but never got the vaal side area to spawn on "The Ledge". But maybe the wiki is outdated. So far I can't capture Konu.

The only way to get him seems to be spamming Sacrifice Fragments in your map device and pray to get Cloud Ridge. So this basically is another very hard to get beast...
Last edited by Joernzen on Mar 16, 2018, 3:55:56 AM
"
Joernzen wrote:
Tried a few dozen times to spawn a Vaal Side area on "The Ledge" to get "Konu, Maker of Wind". Also tried with the prophecy that usually instanly procs, tried to seal and use it like 10 times but never got the vaal side area to spawn on "The Ledge". But maybe the wiki is outdated. So far I can't capture Konu.

The only way to get him seems to be spamming Sacrifice Fragments in your map device and pray to get Cloud Ridge. So this basically is another very hard to get beast...

Have you tried the Ridge? Do not the post act 5 versions of the zones use the same layouts/areas?
"
Qarl wrote:
3.2.1 Hotfix
Removed Spider Crab and The Alpha Beast from the Bestiary book as they could not spawn.

Good

edit, capturing something "new" will complete the bestiary challenge.
Last edited by dmouze on Mar 16, 2018, 6:11:28 AM
"
enemymigs wrote:
"
Joernzen wrote:

Have you tried the Ridge? Do not the post act 5 versions of the zones use the same layouts/areas?

Yes the Ridge is the wrong vaal area wiht another boss.
"
dmouze wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
3.2.1 Hotfix
Removed Spider Crab and The Alpha Beast from the Bestiary book as they could not spawn.

Good, Now fix the challenge so it completes if you had everything captured before the removal of the alpha beast and spider crab.

or is the challenge meant to track your recipe aquisition as well and not complete until you've unlocked every recipe as well as captured every beast?

This, we're in the same boat my friend.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info