[3.5]FJTHEBEAST| DW Nebuloch Chieftain Molten Strike |90% Dmg Mitigation|9M Shaper DPS| All content

"
PUNSHET2 wrote:
would abyss jewels be better than regular jewels by any chance?

That depends on your other items. Just use PoB to determine wh
ether they are better or not. I think that I found 2 normal 2 abyssal jewels to be the best combination. The difference however is very small and the price is very high, so I sticked with regular ones.

Edit: phone autocorrect xD
Last edited by fjtheknight on Jul 11, 2018, 11:24:32 PM
gotcha tyty
Got a question for you, why Soul of Arakali???? I don't see how you proc it's effect since you're not using immortal call + blood rage (IC stops the degens and procs arakali). They way i see it, you get hit, you take massive degens and once the degens are over you regen faster, thats really questionnable. Maybe im missing something in your build?
"
lemor0 wrote:
Got a question for you, why Soul of Arakali???? I don't see how you proc it's effect since you're not using immortal call + blood rage (IC stops the degens and procs arakali). They way i see it, you get hit, you take massive degens and once the degens are over you regen faster, thats really questionnable. Maybe im missing something in your build?

I took Soul of Arakaali because it helps against dot (from nebuloch and choas dmg) and the effect and duration of shock.

I don't benefit from "50% increased Recovery of Life and Energy Shield if you've stopped taking Damage Over Time Recently" most of the time. And IC wont stop the degen because the degen from nebuloch is fire damage and not physical damage.

I took Soul of Arakaali also because other pantheon powers are at least not as good at it for this build (because of Kaom's Roots). Soul of Lunaris could be usefull but I prefer Soul of Arakaali because it reduces the degen from nebulcoh especially at low levels.
Hey OP

Just started playing your build in Incursion League, I know I'm late to starting the league so I don't have much currency

Currently level 80, and doing "decent" in white maps. Will try to go further once I gathered enough currency to go double kaoms way + good jewels to fill in resistances, also need to finish Uber Lab

I have a few questions for the build if you can help me out

1.) The resistances seems to be a big problem for me atm since when I switch to double kaom's way my resist is going to drop like crazy, do we get the resistances on our Jewels?

2.) The mana seems to be a bit problematic for me atm, I got the mana leech nodes but it's not a big deal, any tips to solve that?

3.) I can really feel the degen if I run double nebuloch so I'm running Grielwood atm , is it just a matter of gear + uber lab + more levels to counter the degen? Or am I missing something?

Overall it's quite fun, just need to get the unique items then I will report back!
Hey OP

Just started playing your build in Incursion League, I know I'm late to starting the league so I don't have much currency

Currently level 80, and doing "decent" in white maps. Will try to go further once I gathered enough currency to go double kaoms way + good jewels to fill in resistances, also need to finish Uber Lab

1.) The resistances seems to be a big problem for me atm since when I switch to double kaom's way my resist is going to drop like crazy, do we get the resistances on our Jewels?

2.) The mana seems to be a bit problematic for me atm, I got the mana leech nodes but it's not a big deal, any tips to solve that?

3.) I can really feel the degen if I run double nebuloch so I'm running Grielwood atm , is it just a matter of gear + uber lab + more levels to counter the degen? Or am I missing something?

Overall it's quite fun, just need to get the unique items then I will report back!
"
Raymand wrote:
Hey OP

Hi there!

1) After Uber lab, you get +100% to fire resistance. Jewels also help a lot.

2) I usually jump in a monter pack and attack once or twice, so I haven't noticed any mana issues. However, you can disable Arctic Armor for now and use it for only for tier 15+ maps with high phys dmg bosses.

3) Uber lab will solve this for now. You do need to get more life (level+tree+gear) before switching to Kaom's wyas because your life regen depends on your total life and your % life regen. Getting Kaom's roots with the % life and mana regen on hit enchant (about 50c) will also help your life and mana regen. You can also get a 5l Loreweave (about 60c) and it will help reduce the degen.

HI
I would like to know if my character needs major changes.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/bigwolf16/characters
Last edited by bigwolf16 on Jul 25, 2018, 5:19:06 PM
"
bigwolf16 wrote:

HI
I would like to know if my character needs major changes.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/bigwolf16/characters

Hi, your character has no items.
Are there other Weapons, that could be used, to level/map with this weapon, until the currency to buy all the needed items? (for budget version).
Something like Dreamfeather?
Or a Razor of the Seventh Sun/Scaeva and a 3 Green socket Prismatic eclipse in offhand, just for the attack speed?.
I am currently using this build in the Flashback event standard.
And except some minor purchases (the weapons i have now (a Frostbreath) was really good for the leveling and one wildfirejewel, for the swap from sudner to molten strike) this build is play with the items i found during leveling/ early mapping.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info