[3.5]FJTHEBEAST| DW Nebuloch Chieftain Molten Strike |90% Dmg Mitigation|9M Shaper DPS| All content

"
maxasns wrote:
Hello, can I ask, how much viable is juggernaut for endgame content/delve instead chieftain with this build? I know chieftain is better, but I already have one chieftain and I would like play other ascendancy classes too :)

i played chieftain until lvl 93,5 and transferred to jugg afterwards.
jugg is much more expensive and has less dmg, but hes 1000 times tankier than chieftain.
u cant reach delve 1500+ with chieftain, with jugg u can.
for mapping chieftain is sufficient.
"
TheBigNasty wrote:

Your jewels kinda stink. You also have a wasted armor point near combat stamina. You have 2 arctic armors and are missing herald of purity.

Thank you for your help. Added the Passive Skillpoint, changed one Arctic for Herald.

What is bad about the jewels, or what are better stats to go for?

Thank you very much!
"
percX wrote:
"
TheBigNasty wrote:

Your jewels kinda stink. You also have a wasted armor point near combat stamina. You have 2 arctic armors and are missing herald of purity.

Thank you for your help. Added the Passive Skillpoint, changed one Arctic for Herald.

What is bad about the jewels, or what are better stats to go for?

Thank you very much!

Page 1 has all the info you need. You are missing a ton of damage from your gems. You are missing survivibility by using Ventor's. You are missing a ton of regen/health by not using Koam's.
Hey guys !!

to calculate the real dps of MS what i must see ?

Average damage and multiply per numbers of balls

or

total damage and always mult per num of balls ?

TY Dave
"
TheBigNasty wrote:

Page 1 has all the info you need. You are missing a ton of damage from your gems. You are missing survivibility by using Ventor's. You are missing a ton of regen/health by not using Koam's.

Sure, but that´s why I´m asking, cause I don´t get it..really!
Otherwise, I would not need any help.

So could you please tell me, what is wrong with my gems?

I use ventors only for farming at lowmaps. Got 2 Kaom´s Way rings.
Problem of the boots is the slownessproblem. Is this that important/necessary to change, or are my boots also fine?

Thanks again.
Last edited by percX on Jan 22, 2019, 4:39:30 PM
A gem with life and 2 resists isn't going to help your damage.
Try to aim for 3 damage modifiers and one utility.
Plug them into your POB character to determine impact.
I did some changes to the build, including switching to Jugg, and planning on tweaking it a bit more, including getting a Watchers with Vitality life rec/40% phys-fire conversion with anger (for 100% fire conversion on Jugg), getting Aul ammy with Anger reserves no mana, and 2 abyss socketed Tombfists. I'll report back with some numbers once i get em together, but right now the PoB is looking pretty nice.
Hello.
Thx for this Guide. I like it very much.

Startet my MS Jugger with CHUPA Guide(2x Grelwood.
Just switched from Jugger to Chieftain.. :)
I just changed from Thiefs Torment to 2x Kaoms Ways Rings.
Picked up Resolut Technique again.

I use Grelwood/Nebuloch because i have Point Blank + Iron Reflexes from Grelwood. Didnt skill that in Tree.

Life Degen is no Problem, but ATK Speed feels slow now and Manareg is worth than before with Thiefs.

RES fixed over my Jewels at Skilltree.

Got 3 crafted Items: Amu, Belt, Boots.

Profile is public.

The 6L Loreweave has 2 Blue/4 Red.

I hasitate a lil bit to change Socket Colour to 2B, 3R and 1G for the Projectile Gem. Is this Green "must have"
I need some advise at that Point..

Sry, english isnt my native Language too. I do my best.

Greetings Exiles.

Last edited by RDS1964 on Feb 12, 2019, 3:12:25 AM
I plan to play this as my league starter in 3.6 (fingers crossed MS does not get to feel the wrath of the nerfhammer)

what weapons are suggested before one can get their hands on nebulochs?

I read a lot about grelwood shank, but if I check poe.ninja history, there was pretty much no point in time where grelwood was cheaper than nebuloch.

But I definitely need some sort of weapon for the first few days before I can get my hands on the nebulochs.

is it basically "just take the two best rare maces you find until you can afford nebuloch"? or is there some secret super tip for weapons on a league day1-4~ish?
"
DeadManWalkin wrote:
I plan to play this as my league starter in 3.6 (fingers crossed MS does not get to feel the wrath of the nerfhammer)

what weapons are suggested before one can get their hands on nebulochs?

I read a lot about grelwood shank, but if I check poe.ninja history, there was pretty much no point in time where grelwood was cheaper than nebuloch.

But I definitely need some sort of weapon for the first few days before I can get my hands on the nebulochs.

is it basically "just take the two best rare maces you find until you can afford nebuloch"? or is there some secret super tip for weapons on a league day1-4~ish?

Facebreakers are 1-3c day 1 and can get u to yellows pretty easily

Otherwise yeah, highest phys dmg mace. Can use belt whetstone recipe too

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info