[3.5]FJTHEBEAST| DW Nebuloch Chieftain Molten Strike |90% Dmg Mitigation|9M Shaper DPS| All content

"
Loethor wrote:
some leveling equipment help?
i like your build

Hello there.
This may help you I think :

"
fjtheknight wrote:
"
Dogahan wrote:
Thanks for the leveling update :) ! One question, you said we could use sunder for leveling. Is that because molten strike is bad for leveling? If so can you suggest a 6 link setup for sunder in order of importance?

Not anymore. >ith Ancestral call, you can use any skill you want to level with (ms, cleave...). MS with ancestral call can be even better than sunder. I just suggested it because some players prefer sunder early game and are used to leveling with it. I leveled with ms and it was good enough (I mean I do not level too fast so I can't tell which one is truely better)

Here is a quick guide for leveling with sunder (thank you /silkysnow_):

If you level with sunder and because its support gems are different from those of molten strike, be sure to level your ms build gems or you can just buy them when you decide to switch to ms.

If you decide to play sunder with this build, you should convert the remaining 50% phys to fire with avatar of fire (passive tree or xoph's blood) and tweak the passive tree a little bit (remove iren grip and point blank and take some area nodes).
thanks for your time mate :)
why u dont use Multistrike?
"
deifytroll wrote:

- because it locks me in place, which is very annoying
- because it seems not to work correctly with molten strike
- because it reduces the balls damage (almost halfs it)
- because of the mana cost of the skill

I don't know how it does affect the overall damage exactly, but I dont use it especially because it loks me in place and the mana issues it causes.
Last edited by fjtheknight on Jul 5, 2018, 3:45:04 PM
"
fjtheknight wrote:
"
deifytroll wrote:

- because it locks me in place, which is very annoying
- because it seems not to work correctly with molten strike
- because it reduces the balls damage (almost halfs it)
- because of the mana cost of the skill

I don't know how it does affect the overall damage exactly, but I dont use it especially because it loks me in place and the mana issues it causes.

Thx for answer)
Hi dude,

if you want another voucher ;)

One of the best build i played so far and i started in 2013. Ez clap. Uber Elder 1 death (degen always got me), everything else deathless.

Here is my gear, nothing fantastic but everything is good tier:

I actually cut the voll's devotion + Brinerot, too annoying, i am using:

very smooth, swap when all 3 charges type are full, nothing to do, enjoy your tea :)

Cheers
Last edited by abalak on Jul 5, 2018, 6:25:04 PM
"
abalak wrote:
Hi dude,

if you want another voucher ;)

One of the best build i played so far and i started in 2013. Ez clap. Uber Elder 1 death (degen always got me), everything else deathless.

Here is my gear, nothing fantastic but everything is good tier:

I actually cut the voll's devotion + Brinerot, too annoying, i am using:

very smooth, swap when all 3 charges type are full, nothing to do, enjoy your tea :)

Cheers

Hi there, glad you like the build.

You are the third one to recommend those boots, so I am adding them to the build for sure. Thank you for your feedback!
So I really like the idea of this build but my character feels super squishy. I'm currently trying to link my Loreweave (lost count of Fusings spent) and will have to save up for two Kaom rings since I spent everything. Been running Uber lab with my friend to try to enchant my Abyssus but no luck yet.

My character is public (MuchBurnSuchOwww) if anyone could see if I'm missing something obvious/vital.
"
Memnokkh wrote:
So I really like the idea of this build but my character feels super squishy. I'm currently trying to link my Loreweave (lost count of Fusings spent) and will have to save up for two Kaom rings since I spent everything. Been running Uber lab with my friend to try to enchant my Abyssus but no luck yet.

My character is public (MuchBurnSuchOwww) if anyone could see if I'm missing something obvious/vital.

I think you need to take the leech node first, and to get more life because your regen is still low.

Edit : it seems also that your resistances are not capped. Try to get more resistances from tree or items
Last edited by fjtheknight on Jul 10, 2018, 10:39:27 PM
would abyss jewels be better than regular jewels by any chance?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info