[3.5]FJTHEBEAST| DW Nebuloch Chieftain Molten Strike |90% Dmg Mitigation|9M Shaper DPS| All content

I am surprised that this build is as strong as it is despite the use of resolute technique. I just did uber elder after two failed attempts but that was mostly due to my newbness to the mechanics of the fight (I do not recommend swapping out ancestral call for this fight). I really had a great time with the build and I have now for the first time completed all the content available since my start with the game during breach league :)

my crappy reward for uber elder:

total cost of my gear was ~21 ex with 15 ex going towards my armor alone. I got lucky with the abysuss which only cost my 2.5 ex:

I also found that the boot swap trick with ralakesh to gain charges works with every boss except izaro because that fight starts immediately:

A++ build
Last edited by arzate03 on Jun 28, 2018, 8:52:10 PM
"
Good idea. This works, thanks.
Ah, buying Brittle Emperors again after 3 years. It was far more expensive back then but the Mjolner was worth it. I even sold that amu later for 44 ex if I remember correctly.

Congratulations on reaching level 97. I couldn't go past 94 because of my crappy pc and internet connection :D
"
Etherfire wrote:
So, people playing this build, I've got this corrupted Nebuloch here.

Is it any good?

Yes it is good. I do however thing that other implicits may be better such as onslaught on kill, attack speed and EC on stun
"
gexergf wrote:
for extra surv I reccomend CWDT + Molten shell + Life leech. (20lvl all)

Thank you for your suggestion! Any other tips for hardcore players?
"
arzate03 wrote:
I am surprised that this build is as strong as it is despite the use of resolute technique. I just did uber elder after two failed attempts but that was mostly due to my newbness to the mechanics of the fight (I do not recommend swapping out ancestral call for this fight). I really had a great time with the build and I have now for the first time completed all the content available since my start with the game during breach league :)

my crappy reward for uber elder:

total cost of my gear was ~21 ex with 15 ex going towards my armor alone. I got lucky with the abysuss which only cost my 2.5 ex:

I also found that the boot swap trick with ralakesh to gain charges works with every boss except izaro because that fight starts immediately:

A++ build

Congratulations on your Uber kill! I have also failed my two first uber attemps. I have also kept ancestral call for the fight (my pc freezes a lot and my internet connexion is bad, so I needed AC to reach my target even if I were far from it). This is also my first time doing all the content available. I started playing 4 years ago but this is the first time I took endgame content seriously and designed the build so it can handle all my issues :D

Ralakesh can make you gain some charges but I didn't recommand it because of its randomness (you may not gain any ec even after a long time), so I decided to use Voll's devotion and Brinerot flag.

Why use abyssus tho, only for the flat phys?
"
Why use abyssus tho, only for the flat phys?

For three main reasons :
- flat phys : 15-20% more damage
- stats : up to 25 to all stats
- enchantment : available (another 30% more damage)

At the cost of 2-3 exalts, I think that abyssus is the perfect helmet for this build (not for hardcore). A normal rare helmet (life+res) with MS enchant is at least 8-10 exalts, with 20% less damage.
The additional stats makes your gearing easier (free suffixes for more resistances, free passive tree points).
I was following another guide for a Jugg molten strike build but I realised I'm never going to be able to afford a Xoph's blood. This looks pretty interesting so I'm going to be doing this instead! I have a question however.

I think I can afford everything with the exception of the fancy elder amulet, the Abysus with the enchant and a 6L Loreweave. I saw that someone managed to do Shaper deathless without those things which is really impressive.

Would you say that a 6L rare is better than a 5L Loreweave?
"
m0onknight wrote:
I was following another guide for a Jugg molten strike build but I realised I'm never going to be able to afford a Xoph's blood. This looks pretty interesting so I'm going to be doing this instead! I have a question however.

I think I can afford everything with the exception of the fancy elder amulet, the Abysus with the enchant and a 6L Loreweave. I saw that someone managed to do Shaper deathless without those things which is really impressive.

Would you say that a 6L rare is better than a 5L Loreweave?

Hello there! Thank you for your interest.

I have also managed to do shaper without those items. Look for my old PoB link (stats or build update sections) and you will find a 250c build that is capable of doing shaper.

The main reason behind Loreweave is to reduce the degen from Nebuloch and increase defenses for easier farming/boss tanking. You can however do shaper without it. A 6l rare is better for now and you can buy a good corrupted one for about 20c.

I bought that amulet for 1 exalt last League so you may find a cheap one with similar stats.

Good Luck!
Last edited by fjtheknight on Jun 30, 2018, 4:50:20 PM
After 5 failed attempts I read your suggestion to use ancestral call on Uber Elder (first time trying the fight). It really makes the fight easier. Damage is no problem on Shaper and Elder (again, no enchant or Abyssus) but it really helps on the minion phases.

P.S. Boot swap is great.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Last edited by Aias_o_Telamonios on Jun 30, 2018, 9:27:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info