[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

Thanks for this nice build, cheapest and strongest build i played so far. :D

Spent some time to improve the build further without too much investment. (about 5ex)

1. Use grip of the council for phys to cold and vulnerability curse (you can also use an uncorrupted one and put the curse into the weapon instead of orb of storm or use another curse - elemental weakness for dps or enfeeble for defense)

2. Use hatred and vaal haste auras with generousity (get some -mana reserved from passive tree, to cast skels) - need some dex on gear!
3. Change brutality for ruthless (brutality = no ele damage) for all minions
4. Use elementel equilibrium + shield charge for -50% cold res (fortify on boots helps with more defense) switched also my anointment for more "free" passive points - CARE to have only some light damage on your shield charge sheet, e.g. from jewel

5. Use "trigger socketed spell mod" to auto trigger orb of storm (elemental equilibrium) and spirit offer (much more dmg + energy shield boost) (for budget you can swap orb of storm for the curse)

6. Put zombies into helmet and use feeding frenzy for more zombie dps

Here my current POB for reference:

https://pastebin.com/wRTQihHE

(configuration:
power and frenzy charges from spectres
feeding frenzy
enemy maimed
enemy = shaper
enemy cold res = -50 from elemental equilibrium)

Glorious Vanity Jewel isn't calculated in POB, my ingame def stats with spirit offering (its all the time active when you shield charge):
6367hp + 3413es

Calculated Shaper DPS:
Normal Skels: 721k * 14 Skels = 10m DPS
Vaal Skels: 644k * 23 Skels = 14.8m DPS
Zombies: 198k * 11 = 2.1m DPS
Golem: 77k * 2 = 154k DPS

I also got my first deathless uelder kill with this setup. :)
There is much more room to change the build to your personal needs.

My current gear:

Last edited by kuchen85 on Oct 13, 2019, 6:02:04 AM
"
kuchen85 wrote:
Thanks for this nice build, cheapest and strongest build i played so far. :D

Spent some time to improve the build further without too much investment. (about 5ex)

Here my current POB for reference:

https://pastebin.com/wRTQihHE

How do you handle mana with only 85 unreserved?
"

How do you handle mana with only 85 unreserved?

I don't use MoM and switch my weapon set (deactivate the auras) to summon zombies/golem/spectre.
Summon skeletons cost under 85 mana and shield charge is linked to blood magic.
Additionaly i use this flask:
- also very nice for temp chain map mod :)
Started this build in ssf and already found Victario's Charity shield.

I am currently consindering to use this shield along with Necromantic Aegis which means I wouldn't need the Carnage Chieftains and Host Chieftains as spectres to generate charges.
Any options what spectres could be used instead to support my other minions when charges are already covered? Anything with auras/curses potentially?
"
blah2k6 wrote:
Started this build in ssf and already found Victario's Charity shield.

I am currently consindering to use this shield along with Necromantic Aegis which means I wouldn't need the Carnage Chieftains and Host Chieftains as spectres to generate charges.
Any options what spectres could be used instead to support my other minions when charges are already covered? Anything with auras/curses potentially?
Check out the wiki:
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Raise_Spectre

There's a whole section about curse-granting spectres.
Thanks for he build, its really OP, i checked other similar builds and merged a few things..

Btw, im the only one using Belly of the Beast? xD

edit
Last edited by kevinbrightblade on Oct 13, 2019, 11:25:28 PM
"
Alkaizen wrote:
Thanks for he build, its really OP, i checked other similar builds and merged a few things..

Btw, im the only one using Belly of the Beast? xD

Which spectres do you use?
Thanks a lot for this build/ guide. It is quite literally a life saver for me.

I play on a satellite internet connection and my latency never goes under 700ms. I just leveled this build to 71 and maps, and so far I am impressed of how forgiving this build is. I am not expecting to get to top endgame given my connection, but so far it has been a lot of fun.
"
blah2k6 wrote:
Which spectres do you use?

The recomended ones in this build:

"
The spectres you're looking for are Carnage Chieftains, which can be found in the Old Field in act 2. Spam Desecrate until you get the right corpses. These provide frenzy charges to nearby allies. They are heavily restricted by mana, which is why we use Blood Magic support to let them grant charges more frequently. Once your Raise Spectre gem reaches level 19, you'll be able to have 4 spectres at once. At this point, use two Carnage Chieftains and two Host Chieftains (found in Riverways in act 6, provide power charges).

two Carnage Chieftains and two Host Chieftains

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info