[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

Great guide and awesome build. Made everything super easy. Been playing since Abyss and first time I killed Shaper. Did it deathless as well. He just melted.
I had some currency to burn so decided to upgrade a few bits. It's starting to get to meme level of ease now haha! still enjoying the build though, although i'll have to make something new soon. Saying that, I think this is the cheapest build ive made in any expansion, even with the upgrades.

Funny thing is, I can still improve my gear further! Point being its just overkill!

Matt
Love this build. Did all content no problem.
These are my gears. Most are self crafted.
Spoiler

"
McMorning wrote:
Spoiler

New player here, can you tell me how to craft that beautiful helm of yours? thanx!
Did all content with this build (Deathless - UElder, UAtziri, Mastermind83, Up to t15 blighted map) with pretty crappy gear, half of which is self-found and other bought for 5-15c.
Gear
As an alternative weapon I use this at the moment:

since no crafting luck with wands.
It has fairly good offensive stats (not top), but some defensive perks.

With vaal skeleton out I have 70% block without any investing in block which is fairly good to notice.
The regeneration is good, too - if you don't use zombies actively, you can just summon 10 unsupported ones as defense line.
"
Nyktar wrote:
"
McMorning wrote:
Spoiler

New player here, can you tell me how to craft that beautiful helm of yours? thanx!

I just spammed bound fossil to elder bone helmet ilvl 83.
If you have the currency, get ilvl 86 helment as you have a chance to hit +3 to minion gem.
Last edited by McMorning on Oct 9, 2019, 9:49:00 PM
"
McMorning wrote:
"
Nyktar wrote:
"
McMorning wrote:
Spoiler

I just spammed bound fossil to elder bone helmet ilvl 83.
If you have the currency, get ilvl 86 helment as you have a chance to hit +3 to minion gem.

+3 minion gem is overrated. Getting lvl 20 minion damage is better since it affects all minions, while the +3 just affects socketed gems. Here's my GG helm:
"

+3 minion gem is overrated. Getting lvl 20 minion damage is better since it affects all minions, while the +3 just affects socketed gems. Here's my GG helm:

Err not really, unless you mean the 25% increased minion damage which comes with it (Which is fairly minor in the scheme of things)
+2/3 does increase the flat damage that the golem adds to other minions, though this is fairly minor really compared to the very high base damage of skeletons.
"

+3 is huge it will increase all gems socketed in the helmet by +3, 20 Minion Damage is nice but shouldn't be taken over +3.

The level 20 minion damage is essentially a level 20 Minion Damage gem and only effects the minion in the helmet, nothing else.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info