[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

Is there a benefit to leveling up desecrate? All you really need it for is the corpses and they don't give you anything for being high level.
"
Dwerfty wrote:
So this is my first league and I'm getting stuck at around T13 maps. Can anyone take a look and see if there's anything I'm missing or anything I can improve on?

looks good, but you didn´t go for MoM, so your effective hp is much lower than it should be.
(other mana nodes aren´t lvled aswell)

you shouldn´t run enfeeble on blasphemy if you respec into MoM.

hope this helps :)
Trying to understand how to proc Cast on hit, do I use ball lightning to make other linked skills procs, or does the zombies or skellies proc those skills(enfeeble and culling strike), any tips appreciated, and loving this build!
Starting to struggle abit with my necro now, Ive saved up loads of currency can someone look at my gear / build etc and tell me where im going wrong / flaling short
Great build! Just hit level 85, starting t10 maps (new to the game).

I followed the build, but I have been using Herald of Agony, and I added Lesser Posion onto ball lightening. The agony crawler seems like it does alot of damage for 2 gems (HoA and lesser poison) In a dense pack, I am at 40 stacks almost instantly.

Its a bit of reserved mana (2k norm, 1400 w/ HoA), but do you think keeping HoA is worth it as I continue?
Do you think ist worth to get all gems related to summoning zombies and skellys to 20% quality with a gem reset on trades ? I was messing around on wiki and it appears you would get as much as 10-20% damage boost per gem, thats a lot actually !

What do you guys think ?
"
Mjc92 wrote:
Starting to struggle abit with my necro now, Ive saved up loads of currency can someone look at my gear / build etc and tell me where im going wrong / flaling short

Do your labs, start using utility flasks. Start getting some of the nearby jewel sockets as well. Once you get Ghastly eye Jewels from Abyss, it will greatly boost your minion damage. Goal really is to make your minions kill faster and you to be tanky as much as possible.
Great guide, still new to this, but this helped get through most of the maps with ease (except red Elder wrecked me).

I do have an armor with 2 veiled mods with +1 to skeleton and zombie, is it worth trying to 6 link it? Is there also a way to keep the veiled mods but try to roll new regular mods to it?

"
bakaneko16 wrote:
Great guide, still new to this, but this helped get through most of the maps with ease (except red Elder wrecked me).

I do have an armor with 2 veiled mods with +1 to skeleton and zombie, is it worth trying to 6 link it? Is there also a way to keep the veiled mods but try to roll new regular mods to it?

I'd say no, don't. Veiled mods are available on the crafting bench so if you're really keen on the +1 Skele&zombie, find a better gear with a prefix open and craft it for 4 chaos. Can be done on the helmet too.
Seems like an animate guardian would go really good with this build, any reason why you don't use it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info