[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

How do you do bosses with this build?

Anytime a boss does an ability, it pretty much instantly kills all my minions and I have to re summon them, and usually during that time I get killed.

What do you do to keep minions from dying all the time?
~ Seph
Is there any guide on the order of the passive tree? I saw someone on the previous page mention it, but no idea where?
For levelling passive tree you can check into his path of building, there are skill tree versions for lv 30 50 70 & 90.

I've got a question myself, why using CWDT & stone golem when u could use a holy relic ? It seems to me that with your playstyle ( rushing into packs with shield charge & fortify after summoning 3 skeletons ), u would earn a lot of damage for your zombies by buffing them with lightning damage ( which can be nice with 3 power charge for shock if i'm right ) and get life regen ( a little bit less than stone golem for u but really much more for minions if needed ).

At last u use only 1 socket instead of 2. What do you think about this ?
Last edited by Natchoum on Dec 14, 2018, 3:43:56 PM
I like this build up until red maps at which point it really starts to falter. I'd say it's just way too squishy compared to some of the more solid minion builds that do better in balancing offense and defense. Still, early game the build is very solid.
Can anyone explain how this build handles syndicate stuff like the fortress. I am currently getting absolutely wrecked by forts and can't even approach the door to get it down without dying.
Thanks for the guide! Been breezing through content with this one!
I was wondering what you thought about using Haste in the setup? Do you think the loss of mana justifies the crazy increase in damage?
"
Karanot wrote:
Can anyone explain how this build handles syndicate stuff like the fortress. I am currently getting absolutely wrecked by forts and can't even approach the door to get it down without dying.

So I am just starting yellow maps, sorry if you were asking about higher tier.

I find the fortification can be ok, as long as you dump your vaal skellingtons in the center of the fort so they can drop the healing totems while you phase around the edge spamming pots.

If you don't get them inside and they have to battle at the door it can be a pain in the ass as they get dumpstered. When this happens I typically try and grab enough souls to drop them again before reengaging.

I have been playing this game on and off for a long time, have never really gone deep into maps since atlas launched. Loving this build in SSF, you can see my clunky items below, am just waiting for a good shield before I move for the necromantic aegis node.

Just wanted to say, this is the first league I've gotten really serious about and this is the guide I used to get myself to maps for the first time. Really is a super-easy build to follow and mess around with. The only thing I've really avoided that the guide advises is that I haven't taken Necromantic Aegis because I haven't found a single shield up to tier 2 maps so far that would make it feel worthwhile to me. Also, I am running both a summon skeleton and a vaal summon skeleton, which I use as sort of a panic button for bosses and some of the Betrayal content (those forts are easily the worst thing in this game right now to try and get through). I also don't really have the socket setup for the self-casting vulnerability curse, but even using it manually things are a breeze 95% of the time.

Overall I'm having a ton of fun. My goal for this league was to make maps, now I guess I will farm the Tabula div cards (everyone else has one, why shouldn't I), see how far I can push it, and eventually figure out a new goal. But honestly it couldn't be much simpler or easier than this build has made it for me. You literally need no gear to make it to maps other than "look for armors with resists and life" and you can just melt pretty much everything by walking around. This is a perfect league starter.
Last edited by tsurutafan on Dec 17, 2018, 5:44:41 PM
Differend gems are used in the Pastbin PoB link in comparison to the written guide. Which ones are better, which ones are prefered?

Also, if I don't use flamedash or phasewalk is there something better to use with Flesh offering?
So this is my first league and I'm getting stuck at around T13 maps. Can anyone take a look and see if there's anything I'm missing or anything I can improve on?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info