[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

"
Reidak7 wrote:
Hi i plan on using this build for the next league and my question is how would an animate guardian fitt in this build because i was considerung using one

I used this in Delve, worked like a charm

"
Sttorr wrote:
I highly recommend using an Unset Ring with at least +2 and Animate Guardian

(Dying Breath, Ambu's charge, Victario's flight, Leer cast, Southbound)
For general mapping the damage and speed increase is just to good to pass on. Remove gem for endgame bosses.
I apologize, newb here. When using Path of Building, is there way to see the sequence in which the skills should be chosen? Thank you in advance for any info shared.

Edit: Nvm... One of the commentators did a great job at explaining it.
Last edited by OurPrisonPlanet on Dec 8, 2018, 3:09:34 PM
Noob here, can we get an item filter for this build pls ?
Can anyone check out my gear and recommend any upgrades, I havent played this game in forever and I am struggling a bit here at lvl 60. My resist are capped and I have already taken the life wheel I thought maybe increasing my dps would help kill things faster but it looks like my wands are ok?

Any suggestions that i should look for in an upgrade? Right now im using SRS to level since I got this helm. I died hard on the 3rd phase of Cruel Lab so havent beaten it yet.

Anyone doin this build in HC 3.5? how is it vs syndicte?
I died on my 70 jug today vs a random syndicate guy, cant imagine how fortress would be
"
Can anyone check out my gear and recommend any upgrades, I havent played this game in forever and I am struggling a bit here at lvl 60. My resist are capped and I have already taken the life wheel I thought maybe increasing my dps would help kill things faster but it looks like my wands are ok?

Any suggestions that i should look for in an upgrade? Right now im using SRS to level since I got this helm. I died hard on the 3rd phase of Cruel Lab so havent beaten it yet.

Your toons are hidden, check Privacy setting.
On the leveling - personally I've switched to skellies as soon as I bought "From Dust" jewel and the leveling became way easier just because they act like decoys and walls (a bit brittle but anyway). Got a feeling that conversion part of SRS's damage was heavily shredded by mobs' resistances, so pure phys skellies in a 4-link was performing a lot better.

After Cruel Lab it was a pure breeze, tho Syndicate guys will pose a threat anyways with their AoEs and flickerstrike-ish abilities. The only reliable defense here is kite and retreats, I wouldn't call this league HC-friendly with any moderate build.
Build looks good, little nervous about SRS start than switching to Skellies. Not sure it would be a good league starter in betrayal. Thoughts?
Have any thoughts about the new unique The Queen's Hunger Vaal Regalia . With it is possible to drop the flesh offering gem and replace with something else?
Thank you very much for this guide Viper.

I was a new player in last Delve league, I tried 3-4 different builds before I came across your build for skel summoner...I love it

I wanted to say in the new league Betrayal the Aura gem Dread Banner Impale really works well for this build with the shield charge...you can melt everything in maps and survive very well now with this banner by spamming shield charge...I get the buff to a constant 28-36 which is insanely strong for for survivalbility.

AbandonedAriana 76 Necro Skel
Well, after failed attempt at new Steel skills decided to reroll as skelemances and hoo boy does this build feel and work pretty darn good.
New Betrayal crafts, coupled with Incursion/Delve mods provide significant boosts to the build- like -phys res helmet and intimidate on hit weapons for Animate Guardian, Dread Banner for impale and reduced enemy accuracy help us survive better.

Managed to down Uber Atziri deathless on lvl 81, even without uber lab done, but I did have a 6l chest and lvl 21/0 skeletons (other gems were 18/0 at the time) (I did lose my AG to boobslam, 10c down the drain!)

Will link my gear under the spoiler, not really sure what can I improve going forward. Maybe getting a clarity watcher's eye with (15-20)% of Damage taken gained as Mana over 4 seconds when Hit, but that's about it- just life nodes ahead, I guess.

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info