3.2.0b Hotfix

A band-aid on a severed limb doesn't hide the fact that the issue is still there.
The imbalance and "unfairedness" this dupe exploit/misbalance has caused is
beyond all proportions
You can expect people to hack/exploit/cheat the hell out of the next series of bugs/problems
you have
Last edited by IceslayerVixxun on Mar 9, 2018, 7:05:14 AM
"
Qarl wrote:
The recipe for splitting an item in two no longer works on items with Labyrinth Enchant mods.

Didn't use it and for real, have more trust in your decisions. People overreacting like crazy. Every League hat some crazy parts in it. It was completely ok to be in the game and see how it effect the league in long term. Lab profit is insanely good. If a Labrunner says he quiets because you can copy ench (what he can do himself too) he is just crazy and egocentric and who cares.

Everyone has an opinion and it was NEVER an exploit, still pple calling it that. It was intended but you could foresee the community go crazy again.. oh wait.. everyone should have and stay with your decisions.

The fun thing is, now you have pple who call the league "pointless and worthless" and other tell stories about how "broken" the league was. So many shitheads.
Last edited by Moritonel on Mar 9, 2018, 7:33:51 AM
i don't get it
what is so hard to make the Split items correctly?
if you have a lab enchant then one of the Split items would come WITHOUT the enchant, nobody would say a thing about this since we are halving odd-numbered things...
and it is also balanced in a risk and reward standpoint

Or make a recipe with the following: "make a copy of an enchanted item with half the value of its mods AND half of its item level"

this idea i just made now and is pure genius

"
Dragoon_Diver wrote:
i don't get it
what is so hard to make the Split items correctly?
if you have a lab enchant then one of the Split items would come WITHOUT the enchant, nobody would say a thing about this since we are halving odd-numbered things...
and it is also balanced in a risk and reward standpoint

Or make a recipe with the following: "make a copy of an enchanted item with half the value of its mods AND half of its item level"

half its item lvl? why the fuck would I give a shit about item splitting an 84 to get a 42 ilvl item? so you really meant to say your idea is pure shit.
"
Moritonel wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
The recipe for splitting an item in two no longer works on items with Labyrinth Enchant mods.

Didn't use it and for real, have more trust in your decisions. People overreacting like crazy. Every League hat some crazy parts in it. It was completely ok to be in the game and see how it effect the league in long term. Lab profit is insanely good. If a Labrunner says he quiets because you can copy ench (what he can do himself too) he is just crazy and egocentric and who cares.

Everyone has an opinion and it was NEVER an exploit, still pple calling it that. It was intended but you could foresee the community go crazy again.. oh wait.. everyone should have and stay with your decisions.

The fun thing is, now you have people who call the league "pointless and worthless" and other tell stories about how "broken" the league was. So many shitheads.

It's really not a big deal. People are overreacting because of the lack in the response time of the developers to do something about it and then to not really do anything about it. Be it two years or even a year ago. Action within two hours would have been taken and a rollback and/or deletion of items. Yeah some people get the short end of the stick I have before in the past, but it would have fixed the problem(s). A lot of people are not really upset, they are just disappointed in how this fiasco was handled.
"
Redblade wrote:
That's all well and good but the important question is still unanswered...what's being done about the people abusing it and the items they created? Allowing some players to gain hundreds or even thousands worth of chaos to then prevent the rest of the player base to take part is unacceptable.

Integrity of the economy is ruined day 5...

Question? If the exploiters were NOT well known streamers, would they have already been temp banned by now for exploiting?

Seems like people at GGG need to start reading the forums a little more to fully appreciate just how many annoyed people there are at this preferential treatment for the "1%". This has gone well beyond the usual level of forum annoyance by a vocal population. There are people posting their annoyance on this who have never even made any forums posts before this point in time.
I loved Path of Exile.
I do not love Path of RNG.
Bloom gives me migraines, the over usage of darkness strains my eyes.
Save our game, remove all of the constant RNG and allow us to turn off Bloom or give us an in game brightness control!
"
Dragoon_Diver wrote:

big brain lmao
So everyone who didn't notice or abuse the bug is now at a disadvantage to everyone else in the league. What's the point playing right now when the entire league is ruined? League start is A, as time goes on we count letters. B. C. D. E. F. and then the "bug" happens, a % of your population that is trade active and therefor affects prices negatively, is in the gain by about 25-75% over your average player.

We went from League progression A-F to L, everyone is still on G and you have bug abusing pieces of shit on L.

No wipes, no currency fixes, no item removals, really? Why don't we all try to find and abuse bugs, since they aren't doing anything to the people that gain from them anyways?

After all the years, and people working towards 6-links, you in 1 day, in 1 league, ruined the entire progression of that system.

Failure. GGG. Q&A Team. Failure.

Pretty much a 30 percentile of players that I Know played last league, are no where to be seen because of these issues this league. With no fixes for the normal players, garbage.
"Break the Chains of Fate that Bind you."
Last edited by Serotriptomine on Mar 9, 2018, 9:29:37 AM
Well I imagine quite a few people (i imagine more than 50/75/90% of the game population) didn't get to do the original recipe because of rarity of the mobs so making it even more rare because streamers seems like a bad/overkill solution.

Would keep it as it was - since you already fixed the duping of lab enchants and elder/shaper bases.
Really sad when one tiny part of community abuses something (lich reset last league) and then the rest - innocent in the abuse i might add get shafted by "Fixes".

Also if any of the abusers are part of the fabled thousands of hours played experts (and if they duped shaper / elder / enchants - not 6L since those were intended) that should constitute some serious punishment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info