Watch the Live International Race Event this Weekend!

will be cool if you give something to normal players :(
I hope these guys get some nice streamer RNG, that's the least you can do for them after this league!
"I don't like endgame mapping as much as I do racing so I only have 1 level 100 which took about 6 days played time."

lol.
"
Bobbyde3e wrote:
When a race is more exciting than the entirety of the current league

4 U maby.
"

There are two events happening. In the first event, all ten players will compete in a 1 hour and 15 minute race to defeat Piety in Act Three. The top five from this event will move onto the final where they'll compete to defeat Kitava in Act 5 in a 2 hour and 15 minute race.

can we get the streaming accounts of the CN Players too? thanks a lot.
I need more purple titles
Can you post the video of last night's race where the streamers had 4 hours to make as many exalted as they could off your bullshit, thanks.
When another company does better race events than GGG gives us :(
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"
Vaydra wrote:
When another company does better race events than GGG gives us :(

When the other company gives more for race events than GGG because they are shady as fuck Tencent. :)
"On the neon-lit streets the passersby are all armed with stylish clothes
The more rubbish this farce is, the more I'll be able to enjoy it."
Rather boring when you can't actually have a shot yourself..
I do swing by twitch occasionally, but for 5-10 minutes. Don't get hours of sitting watching someone play a game.

Props to the Weta guys on the Kitava statue again though, crazy cool.
I really hope this is a Hardcore race or at least Softcore with penalty. Plain Softcore would be boring as fuck as dnd will win anyway.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info