Watch the Live International Race Event this Weekend!

When I saw this post, one of the first thoughts were: "oh, the contestants are already chosen, when and how?" GGG hand picked few "popular" streamers and gave everyone else a middle finger. Maybe there are people far more better at racing than those streamers, but who cares, right? It was obvious long time ago that there is very little clear and fair about GGG. Almost everything is rigged and biased.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
Last edited by Toshis8 on Mar 9, 2018, 2:00:13 AM
I still dont understand how "streamers" are even a thing. "Hey man do you wanna go see the new Captain America movie? Nah bro, im going to watch this 40 yr old dude that still lives in his parent's basement watch the movie instead."

I mean really, and I could maybe get it if the streamers were charasmatic and engaging but they are just egotistical manchildren that say stuff like "git gud" or "goml". I even saw some tool wear an actual crown while he streamed TESO, called himself King Richard and just talked crap the entire time while chasing noobs in pvp.

Ill pass, call me crazy but id rather actually play the game. So awesome though that a whole 10 people to get to participate, pretty sure alot more then 10 people bought the supporter packs for this trash league you stuck us with.
the ingame pop-up gave a faulse alarm .
this is a race yes , but i cant participate , i can only watch .

so all i see from ggg lately is :

"we added a thousand new overpriced mircotransactions , please gamble ur money on a chance to get em"
"we added a thousand new overpriced mircotransactions , please gamble ur money on a chance to get em"
"NEW RACE , IS GONNA BE AWESOME, RACE FOR EVERYBODY , IS AWESOME (its not for everybody you fool , just watch and cheese your way into our mtx)"

--------------

YOU KNOW WHAT THIS EVENT IS FOR ANY PLAYER WHO'S HAD SOME UNIVERISTY EDUCATION?
ITS A DECOY
YOU THROW THE BONE OF COMPETITION , ONLY TO DRAG POEPLE INTO WATCHING OTHERS "WINNING" INGAME MTX
SO THAT THEY FEEL THE NEED TO GET EM ALSO
YOU GIVE YOUR POINTS , WHICH COST NOTHING TO YOU , SO YEA , YOU CAN GIVE A BILLION DOLLARS IN POINTS VALLUE ONLY CAUSE YOURE THE ONLY SOURCE PROVIDING THE POINTS AND BALLANCING THEM TOWARDS REAL CURRENCY
YOU FOCUS THO ON THE VALUE OF THE POINTS , AND YOU MAKE SURE YOU GIVE MANY , TO CREATE IMPRESSION , AFTER ALL IF YOU GIVE 20DOLLARS OF FAKE MONEY MAKES YOU LOOK SMALL , WHEN YOU COULD GIVE 20000 DOLLARS OF FAKE MONEY AT THE SAME COST (WHICH IS ZERO)
----

Another thing that surprises me tho is how you insist on mystery boxes .
It's pure gambling , the whole gaming community has started to open eyes against them and their unethical nature and their manipulative action . But yet you found a meta-box technique , with MTX CRAFTING!!!!!!
-------

Complains aside , the game is exceptional , so dont try to turn it into an old and used wh*re
it's still quite young , fresh and exotic
RaizQT "only a couple deaths to Piety" lol'd.
Thats a cool statue.
Feel the Chinese guys will spank others...
my question is, will we be able to get it in our hideout also?
"
ChaseTheBag wrote:
So when is GGG going to put a cash prize race for the rest of us to participate in.

Select few bs.

lol you got no chance vs these guys. I would beat 10k dollars that you cant beat them in any race.
That statue is pure awesomenes
GGG Patch Notes: "Fixed a bug where players actually wanted to play the game"
"
JCOH35 wrote:
I still dont understand how "streamers" are even a thing. "Hey man do you wanna go see the new Captain America movie? Nah bro, im going to watch this 40 yr old dude that still lives in his parent's basement watch the movie instead."

I mean really, and I could maybe get it if the streamers were charasmatic and engaging but they are just egotistical manchildren that say stuff like "git gud" or "goml". I even saw some tool wear an actual crown while he streamed TESO, called himself King Richard and just talked crap the entire time while chasing noobs in pvp.

Ill pass, call me crazy but id rather actually play the game. So awesome though that a whole 10 people to get to participate, pretty sure alot more then 10 people bought the supporter packs for this trash league you stuck us with.

Actually, presenting a video game in TV is what we did in the 90s and early 2000s as well. We invited developers, traveled to the gaming studios and this every day. It was quite popular and people doing that job, were also VIP´s and they received gifts from fans. Every morning, your letter box was full, with candy, free games, old consoles ... :)

After about 10 years in the business, things changed and tv stations no longer wanted to have these shows and so the whole let´s play, internet streaming started.

Sadly, those that stream have no degree in journalism or any type of education that makes them good at their job. The results we now see on Twitch and Co. People, that have no sense of spreading information, no clue about building a show or connections with Developers. They just play a video game now, which is indeed boring to watch.

I would say, ZiggyD is actually quite decent in what he does, but he seems to have lost interest in POE lately. In the past, he did actually travel a lot to the GGG office and made videos about that, today he plays other games.

A loss for GGG in my opinion, but they might have a reason why their "friendship" ended.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info