Watch the Live International Race Event this Weekend!

Been waiting many months for a race.. aaaaand it's for a few pampered streamers only. Well played GGG.

"
I don't get why people are salty when most of them would probably be at Brutus by the time these 10 participants are killing Kitava.

Mmmm no. Streamers aren't the only ones good at this game.
maybe a weekend-length-race for us players too?
Wait what. So the first time there's something worth fighting for, only a selected few gets a chance to fight for it. That's kind of lame.

Good luck to the contestants though (that probably would have been in the top anyways). It's going to be fun to watch.

Will the statue be up for purchase or has there only been made 10 in total.
А будет ли в этот раз подключена система Twitch Drop's? Было бы намного приятнее зрителям и вам, так как количество зрителей бы повысилось! ;-)
"
dizz wrote:
Been waiting many months for a race.. aaaaand it's for a few pampered streamers only. Well played GGG.

"
I don't get why people are salty when most of them would probably be at Brutus by the time these 10 participants are killing Kitava.

Mmmm no. Streamers aren't the only ones good at this game.

Strange, your racing history says otherwise.
If i watch, do I get free MTX for the complete frak up with the dupe bug that the racers got to exploit before it got 'fixed'. Otherwise, FRAK NO.

Why would i want to watch the exploiters race.
I'm playing Bestiary since first day ( HC ), enjoying it A LOT.

very different, finding new mobs/new crafts is the kind of thing that will get me for a lot of time in the league, so, lots of fun. Opened only 1 map, still have 3 maps/bosses to find/defeat. ^^

This kind of stuff is pretty cool.

VERY BETTER than "open a abyss, get your jewel, we're done".

I don't know why ppl are bitching so much about bestiary. Essences and Prophecy league was A LOT A LOT worst and people was not crying like that.

btw: very cool event. But no havoc? :p
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Mar 8, 2018, 10:36:18 PM
hasn't had a racing season in years. and the last one was incredibly half-assed (medallion)*

needs to have a separate company set up a race.

*that said, i didn't even complain. we preferred to have a season with a halfassed mechanic/rewards, rather than no seasons at all. which is what happened, anyway. for reasons no one understands.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
THis makes me want to start painting miniatures again. Well done.
[quote="Lovecraftuk"]I think the new meta is everyone bitching about the new league. [/quote]
that sculpture is so well done
One More Day...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info