Watch the Live International Race Event this Weekend!

Good luck to the racers. I remember some of these guys from the regular race seasons. I kept an eye on them as they made their way through the race zones. I considered myself doing well if I was half their level after an hour.

Last Piety kill I finished there were only 5 players who finished under 1:15. RaizQT was second place at 1:06:59. None of the others were on the first page of that race. (Soulthirst #46)
oh cool a race to win free stu- oh... its only for the most popular streamers... msut be nice to be privileged.
why don't u write a bot about the chinese guys?!
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Last edited by Antigegner on Mar 8, 2018, 9:31:25 PM
"
harddaysnight wrote:
Good luck to the racers. I remember some of these guys from the regular race seasons. I kept an eye on them as they made their way through the race zones. I considered myself doing well if I was half their level after an hour.

Last Piety kill I finished there were only 5 players who finished under 1:15. RaizQT was second place at 1:06:59. None of the others were on the first page of that race. (Soulthirst #46)

Deadanddoom is almost strictly softcore. He is always 1st place
Do we get money for tuning in?
"
gubaguy wrote:
oh cool a race to win free stu- oh... its only for the most popular streamers... msut be nice to be privileged.

It's a race, and they selected people who have proven themselves and are also more or less popular to participate into it.

I don't get why people are salty when most of them would probably be at Brutus by the time these 10 participants are killing Kitava.
B/c people are sick and tired of GGG catering to the streamers on everything, its bullshi*. The streamers do not even come close to representing the actual people who play this game and fund it with their support.
Funny how you guys suddenly care about competitive racing . Also that raiz profile is hilarious .
chaotic neutral
"
Dranzell wrote:
"
gubaguy wrote:

It's a race, and they selected people who have proven themselves and are also more or less popular to participate into it.

I don't get why people are salty when most of them would probably be at Brutus by the time these 10 participants are killing Kitava.

3/5 of these people are not good at early game racing. this is an early game race
"
KaseyM21 wrote:
Deadanddoom is almost strictly softcore. He is always 1st place

Yea. I was only looking at that one race to see how long it took me, and how long it took the top racers. I can't even race that long. I always took breaks on Piety kills, and usually didn't do them at all.

Side note. What's with all the off-topic whining. This is about watching the top racers in the world, not bestiary or duping. Maybe more people should try it themselves with a new character and clean stash in hard core. Then maybe they'd appreciate just how fast these guys are.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info