Item Splitting Beastcrafting Recipe Disabled

Patch 3.3.0 + new League next week....and lets say this never happened. ;)

No....roll back pls or ban the abuser....it kills the whole economy if not.
Ok seems like i am going back to Grim Dawn... enjoy the money for the MTX's i sadly bought... I will not buy anymore GGG if you don't rollback or restart this league you are not worthy of anymore attention.
Nope, I'm done. Get your shit together, GGG. You've had enough time to figure this out, you loose players every time you pull stupid shit like this, and you've lost more today. Your stupidity will be the end of the community, nothing more, nothing less.
Im very interested in how you want to correct this mistake.

The big problem with the rollback discussion is, that it will always harm players that havent taken advantage of the recipie. If GGG does a rollback, all progress gets set back, if they dont, some ppl got an massive currency/playtime advantage over the rest of the community.

if you want to hear my personal opinion: rollback + some points (or mtx) to compensate the time loss. and maybe think about some bans for ppl that used this exessively.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.
And here be lesson for next time. Exploit bugs as much you can because there's no punishment.

Its funny how this failed league overshadows other problems this game suffers.

Stop buying supporter packs and points! Thats the best way we can express how unhappy we are! And not only about this league but other problems as latency issues, disconnects, frame rate issues, extremly poor trade system and much more.

Last edited by Taurgarr on Mar 9, 2018, 4:30:31 AM
Ok shitt happend, but Im 100% sure that GGG (btw the company which brings us the best grinding game out there FOR FREE) will come up with some solution as they always do. Everybody makes mistakes and i think that we should let them to fix these. Thats the true support its not only about money.
We also should not forget that mistakes are done in a good faith and are not intentional.
Mistake a friggin big one it destroyed the game entirely. BTW hats off the the streamer that knew it was duping used it to create 2 elder opal rings to his advantage anout 600 ex there. Then goes right after that and submits the bug to devs AFTER it was used not once but MULTiple times. Ive played 5 leagues have never been able to obtain a headhunter once. Glad to be done if there is no fix. Grim dawn is working on second expansion thats due in july

I intend to believe people never make mistakes, yet every game has its own mistakes. rollback isn't and never will be a solution to a "beauty" mistake.
You expect people to be punished for doing what the game provided them? some people intend to have more time on their hands to do such "shit". i do have a job, i am a hardworking person. Economy? Understand the word before you use it. Can't make currency? stop doing it wrong.
Streamers want to get you to see the stuff they do, you're giving them the cherry on the pie. i'd never point fingers at the makers, POEkemon is just as fine as Breach/harbringer/prophecy ...
It keeps my mind occupied when i come home from a hardworking job.
Mistakes were made, they'll come up with a solution. Oh you're expecting a compensation? You're not getting it. Life's harsh! isn't it?

Calm your mind, use your brains and handle it or stay in your cave.

Peace.

"From a 6 Year Closed Beta supporter."
Roll back Chris.

Absolutely agree with Mathils rant video - worstest and useless league so far. + splitting abusing
/facepalm
SC legues V
First off noone gives a flying crapt that you have to work a hard job. Get educated. League is fine however, currency is now broken look at mirror prices.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info