Item Splitting Beastcrafting Recipe Disabled

"
lichdeath wrote:
can someone point me to a video tos ee what broken shit ggg made?

https://clips.twitch.tv/ViscousPhilanthropicDogRiPepperonis

Duping elder opals.
Who would've thought a mirror of kalandra for free wasn't gonna work right GGG? Congratulations!
IGN gubert
"
haldagan wrote:
"
lichdeath wrote:
can someone point me to a video tos ee what broken shit ggg made?

https://clips.twitch.tv/ViscousPhilanthropicDogRiPepperonis

Duping elder opals.

Ok, first off, this is not duping but splitting. A dupe would be a perfect copy of the item like mirror but still modifiable.

This is still a bug too and a rollback should actually be made in place and whoever exploited it for profit and gain, should just get their account , character and stash included, wiped.

I love PoE, I don't it to fall even more to the scum of scammer and exploiter. For fuck sake GGG.

...for intents and purposes, it IS duping.

it's making duplicate elder opal bases.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
"
A1ke wrote:
Cy@ in the next league, this one is fu*ked all over.
Maybe will try SSF but since beast crafting is so useless and you get more reward killing actual beast than capturing him there is no fun/engagement to play it at all.

+1

GUILD ZA BALKANSKE IGRAČE : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1227661
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Discord"Voice ( dođite na mikrofon - Link za automatski invite ) : https://discord.gg/Q54KWUH
A lot of "special" people calling for rollback ... any idea how bad of an idea is that?!?!
It's pretty much icing on the cake for those who abused the mechanic. You know why? Because this abuse dose not affect the majority of players such as me.
I took severals days off of work to be able to play at the start, i dont want my progress erased. The common player dose not care about someone making 200 6l... the common player dose not care if someone made duped elder/shaper bases.
The common player cares for only one thing, and that it is to have fun.
Only hardcore wanabes are outraged by this.
This is just a game so chill, and have fun.

Remember the time when all you outraged "special" people were yet again outrage cause you were so sad that you were not able to understand how metacrafting works? I member ...
This is the same case, all of you who call for a rollback are just salty that you didnt thought of expliting this yourself.

Back then, and now, you are feeling entitled to everything. Back in the day (1997-2000, when most of you weren't even born) we didn't have wikis streamers and guides on how to play our MMOs, we had to discover everything on our own.

Gratz to the people who manage to exploit it.

Everyone is bound to make mistakes at some point in their life, give GGG a break, if you do not like what is happening make your own game and prove that you are better than GGG. Until you are able to that all of you remain just salty "special" forum champions whith empty words.

GGG i know you work hard, I know that you are sorry that you missed something durring development and testing, I forgive you, keep up the good work!
"
Stioux wrote:
Am I the only one who isn't butthurt about this? The rich were already going to get richer, this just accelerated the process a little. Who really cares?

Nope, you are not alone.
Man this community is too toxic! Move on and enjoy the game!
There are only four rules you need to remember: Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, Throw away the plan. Follow my lead and you’ll be fine.
People still going with this... This is literally pathetic. People knows nothing about how much items was duped and by how much people, but they doesnt care because "I did not got chaos for duped items, reroll the league!!!!!!!oneoneone"
Last edited by Aynix on Mar 10, 2018, 5:10:43 AM
Just wipe the 6L, Opal and Currency tabs of Etup and people like that, filming themselves yelling "This league is done!", muahahaaaa!
I really don't care, I'm a filthy casual, I'll have fun either way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info