Item Splitting Beastcrafting Recipe Disabled

Can safely rename game to Path of Exploits by now.
"
slably wrote:
The negative and entitled attitude of so many players posting on here is embarrassing

would have tought the playerbase of this game was above entitlement....
the precise thing i appreciate about PoE is that it doesnt cater to casuals entitlement and that this is a game thats basically designed to be expolited, a game where there are still secrets and knowledge and an elite who have access to those and who will not neccesarily share that knowledge with everyone upon discovery. i am far from being a part of that elite, still i can appreciate such gamedesign.

for anyone else theres always blizzard games or certain mobas with their pseudo-complexity while at the same time the current "meta" and "next-level-strats" are self-evident common knowledge to anyone.

communistic games, really.
games designed to make not-so-smart people feel smarter than they are.

let me rephrase it:
the great thing about PoE is precisely that something like this "dupping-"thing can occour.
Last edited by PaoloPinkel on Mar 9, 2018, 12:36:30 AM
"
PaoloPinkel wrote:
"
slably wrote:
The negative and entitled attitude of so many players posting on here is embarrassing

would have tought the playerbase of this game was above entitlement....
the precise thing i appreciate about PoE is that it doesnt cater to casuals entitlement and that this is a game thats basically designed to be expolited, a game where there are still secrets and knowledge and an elite who have access to those and who will not neccesarily share that knowledge with everyone upon discovery. i am far from being a part of that elite, still i can appreciate such gamedesign.

for anyone else theres always blizzard games or certain mobas with their pseudo-complexity while at the same time the current "meta" and "next-level-strats" are self-evident common knowledge to anyone.

communistic games, really.
games designed to make not-so-smart people feel smarter than they are.

let me rephrase it:
the great thing about PoE is precisely that something like this "dupping-"thing can occour.

So you like exploits and bugs. You don't like a game that's fair?
"
Ghostseer wrote:

Oh, Bestiary. Plagued with bugs, an unfriendly mechanic that detracts rather than adds to gameplay, bad rewards from an awful RNG fiesta spawn system. And AGAIN, DISGUSTING LACK OF POLISH. So many things about this league are bad, but a type of bad that anyone who has played for an hour or two could plainly see.
How do you not understand the frustration (even without playing one) of a 20% culling slayer to keep these mobs alive to net? Or minion builds?
How do you not see how awful it is to target a mob amidst their adds or other packs of monsters, oh, and the nets don't work half the time?

1) Before the league even started I figured my starting build (hierophant flameblast totems) might not be optimal for trapping beasts. I intended that I'd likely have to make a second character who could effectively trap, once I understood the league mechanics. Some people might not want to make a second build, but that's a choice. The ability to succeed with the existing league mechanics was there. Whether the player chooses to employ it is up to them, but claiming it's a fault of the developers that they, as players, choose to stick with a character that is not built to effectively interact with league mechanics seems disingenuous, at best. Isn't optimizing a character to succeed against the environment one of the fundamental aspects of the game?

2) GGG quickly added nets to the game that solved these problems you mention, despite the objection of nearly half the player base. Odd that you still find fault with them in this instance, since they sided with your point of view and technically solved a problem that maybe didn't really exist in the first place...
GGG we demand redemption for this duping .

And i think i know the easy fix to this broken league. And you will see a lot of players return .

BRING BACK LEGACY LEAGUE AND YOUR SINS WILL BE ERASE !
"
brekner wrote:
So you like exploits and bugs. You don't like a game that's fair?

dont insult my intelligence by mixing up words.
an exploit of advanced gamemechanics isnt the same as exploiting a bug.
"fair" is a word with no meaning whatsorever, shallow sjw-semantics...

get out of here with "fair". let me guess - whenever someone is having something that you dont - thats unfair? welcome to planet earth, an unfair place.
you can always go play diablo3 or WoW. fair games. everyone, even the family-father with 3 other hobbies, wive and kids, 2 jobs and an love-affair has gloriously achieved gg-status and BiS-everything in those games. and thats your concept of "fair", isnt it?
Man the popcorn !
Currency is othe only thing most players care about? Sad and hilarious at the same time to be honest.
"Oh someone had some insane profit, the market is RUINED, I quit playing, my fun is gone !"
"
slably wrote:
"
Ghostseer wrote:

1) Before the league even started I figured my starting build (hierophant flameblast totems) might not be optimal for trapping beasts. I intended that I'd likely have to make a second character who could effectively trap, once I understood the league mechanics. Some people might not want to make a second build, but that's a choice. The ability to succeed with the existing league mechanics was there. Whether the player chooses to employ it is up to them, but claiming it's a fault of the developers that they, as players, choose to stick with a character that is not built to effectively interact with league mechanics seems disingenuous, at best. Isn't optimizing a character to succeed against the environment one of the fundamental aspects of the game?

2) GGG quickly added nets to the game that solved these problems you mention, despite the objection of nearly half the player base. Odd that you still find fault with them in this instance, since they sided with your point of view and technically solved a problem that maybe didn't really exist in the first place...

So not only did you not address all of the issues I mentioned with nets, you're also pretending those few things I brought up are the only issues with nets.

Multiple net types for no reason,
nets replacing currency drops,
rarity of bestiary mobs,
bestiary mobs instantly breaking nets even when at 20% life,
low impact of the league mechanics on gameplay.

Just a few quick ones. This league is garbage and they spent way too much on it's creation. I seriously hope it is not added to the game it is that much of a pain in the arse.
I know people rather hollowly threaten to never buy mtx's ever again here, but. I lost my enthusiasm to support ggg during abyss and will not spend another dollar until a polished league is released. And I really like the new MTXs.
WARNING: Do not give GGG money. Never forgive the content creator priority uncovered during 3.14 Ultimatum league.
GGG got caught giving content creators in game advantages, only when caught would they tell the player base they were doing this. This will continue, but more slyly.
I am concerned.
Not because I was asleep, so I could not exploit this to its bone (~even though....)
But because this came in unfortunate time.
what a shitshow, thank god this league is all dead content and I didn't give a shit about playing much this league anyway.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info