3.2.0b Patch Notes

was the prophecy craft bug ever fixed?

Or any other beastcrafting related bugs?
My dreams of Dervish Phantasm Raider have now been killed.
A one-time Resurrection/Revival Orb would have been a much better choice.

This league seems so completely pointless now.

GGG lost a lot of respect from me for the necro nets.
Not saying I won't ever support them with my money again, but this a big step towards it.

I wonder what they would have done, if the poll had gone 50%/25%/25% ? - it nearly did.

Oh well, guess I'll try a few recipes, then play standard.
Player numbers are plummeting.
if the new net is too rare than all the totem and summon build will still have difficulty with the league.

I started with a quad totem freezing pulse and I can't capture beast 80% of the time.

I don't want to start a zombie build because of this.
I hope it will better
How about Shield Throw? Any word on fixing the "Attack speed while holding a shield" issue? Or is that (and ele pen while holding a weapon) WAI?
"
Added "Necromancy Nets", a relatively rare net that can revive beasts, capturing them in the process. This is useful for characters that have difficulty capturing beasts before they die, but its rarity means that it can't be relied upon as the sole method of capture for these characters. (This patch doesn't include support for reviving monsters that have been shattered, exploded or otherwise had their corpse removed. We're working on this.)

LOL!! So if you are a Necromancer class you have to suffer through this league, and use a rarer net than others.

Pretty prejudiced against summoners, even though you guys are trying to help. Why make it "rare", just make the nets work if a Necromancer class is throwing it, to work on dead beasts.

Pathetic, really. Must be getting ready for the new Net MTX Tab. Give me a break guys, come on. The hell has gotten into you guys lately with this net stuff.
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Mar 7, 2018, 6:25:36 PM
Sorry GGG, but this League will be a pass for me....

The way I play trying to capture live beasts was far too difficult - I had hoped that the Necro Nets would of been of a viable option for my playstyle.

Alas, this is not the case...

See you next league.....

"
Taliseian wrote:
Sorry GGG, but this League will be a pass for me....

The way I play trying to capture live beasts was far too difficult - I had hoped that the Necro Nets would of been of a viable option for my playstyle.

Alas, this is not the case...

See you next league.....

Lol, even worse is they made the Necro Nets rarer. So it's like a slap in the face towards Summoners. I just simply don't understand
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Mar 7, 2018, 6:31:16 PM
Spectral shield throw remake plz
"
Xerise wrote:
Spectral shield throw remake plz

Would be nice, if the shield was actually thrown.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info