3.2.0b Patch Notes

How to see a certain beast in the mountain of corpses? Make the backlight normal!!!
"
Neosobr wrote:
How to see a certain beast in the mountain of corpses? Make the backlight normal!!!

And it goes on... "Make this make that". Man, when are you guys finally satisfied?! You have your shitty Necro Net now, what else should they do? To completely remove all non-rare corpses instantly? *sighs and shakes head*
Last edited by haGrOck on Mar 8, 2018, 2:03:33 PM
My Standard Map Stash is still broken/unusable... :(
Suggestion: you should add the stash into the Menagerie.
it's very annoying when you have a recipe that needs an item to go back in hideout to take it.
Thx GGG, is it normal to not get map bonus objective completion on killing an elder guardian?
Let's hope that someone .. EVENTUALLY will notice the absolute lack of playable CI casters, and for a switch MAYBE he will have this internal feeling that something went absurdly wrong in 3.0 and do something about it.. He can keep drinking coffee and procrastination after..
Indi game developer, passionate gamer, 22 year of programming, 32 years of playing RPG's started with books and board games.

If Your characters tab is set to private - Your arguments is already invalid!
Still not working :(

0 monster left and party mate captured the rhoa

https://imgur.com/a/DUjfv
I don't understand why some people cry about making necromancy nets. It hurts them that summoners and totemancers are able to capture rare beasts as well? Saltyness overloaded.

Good job GGG as always, keep up the good work.
As usual, GGG released a fabulous league with tons of fabulous content. You can tell a lot of work went into this and I appreciate every cent and second of it. :D
Nice job, keep going!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info