3.2.0b Patch Notes

fix berserk please, 50 rage charges is hard to get against bosses. boss phases while you have rage charges is instadead. berserk just now has not arakhaly sinergy. you can't catch pokemons without fear to die.
Why is this feature being implemented at all before it's viable for all builds that people have already invested into? So now, people that don't shatter/freeze/explode corpses will be able to use a feature that while the rest can't? Why not wait until the feature is complete for all players before implementing it onto live servers?

So if you use Desecrate , you can capture the corpse ? lol ?:)
"
neillien wrote:
To everyone still complaining about the new nets being added... simple solution, don't use them, your gameplay hasn't changed any.

I for one welcome the nets since I'm clearly not skilled/fast/lucky enough to find and target the rare beast amongst the screen chaos in the 0.5 seconds before it's dead.

Have you tried not pulling aggro from the whole map while capturing? Have you tried netting the beast prior to blindly just spamming skills and then bitching about not capturing it? I have found that using the net prior to dps'ing the beast on the low health ones is a lot easier and more successful.
17,640 NO votes but you added necro nets anyways for the morons that press V after they killed the beast. Where is the vote for an Auction House?
Ok. Where is the correction for Einhar quest on act 1, never complete!???
"
ZenEnott wrote:
How about the ability to mute the damn net dropping sound?

Come on!

This, same issue in every league with new currency items. I hide crap but the in-game drop sound can't be disabled
600mb on steam? =p
Increase the dam spirit beast spawn rate , god dam it
Last edited by KingCroc on Mar 7, 2018, 10:36:35 PM
Nice !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info