3.2.0b Patch Notes

Increase Red Beasts in maps.

Fix spec shield throw.
Tree at lvl 72 done for shield throw, lame as for killing even mobs, so swap out two gems to Frostblades amd Multistrike and feels 10 times better.
Tooltip suggests similar dps (in fact spec throw about 3k higher) yet Frostblades completely shows it up, with tree specced for shield throw so yeah..... could have been good.
Nice.
That's good informations that make its easyer to hunt in my menagerie :D
"
"
Busdriver_Jow wrote:
Thanks for the update.

Please allow this skill slot to be clicked and have its key changed, as this awkward key positioning is adding another layer of difficulty for me to be able to get it done, and it should be very easy and intuitive to reallocate to another bind.

Already possible. I have Throw Net bound to space bar.

I think he means that would be nice if 'net throw' can be placed in any skill slot on you hotbar, like any other active skill: click on slot - change binded skill.
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
Why when the majority of people voted no did you do this? These neco nets had better have the rarity of a unique else the entire league got cheapened by this removing any challenge to it at all. And to those who say I don't have to use it doesn't change the fact others will bringing down prices on items throughout the league. If you aren't going to listen to the opinion of the people you poll don't let them give it.
"
Khoth54 wrote:
Why when the majority of people voted no did you do this? These neco nets had better have the rarity of a unique else the entire league got cheapened by this removing any challenge to it at all. And to those who say I don't have to use it doesn't change the fact others will bringing down prices on items throughout the league. If you aren't going to listen to the opinion of the people you poll don't let them give it.

I'm think you are very confused as to what constitutes a majority.
What was the point of the poll.. The whole league is based on CAPTURING beasts. If people can't capture them while they are alive that's their own fault/problem. No longer the Pokemon league now it's the necromonger league.
"
(This patch doesn't include support for reviving monsters that have been shattered, exploded or otherwise had their corpse removed. We're working on this.)

Why not have a "Soul Fragment"or something a like that lingers for a short time after the beast has died that can then be used to revive the beast after having the next thrown over it?
Last edited by rawr636 on Mar 7, 2018, 10:49:00 PM
"
Lugzan1 wrote:
"
Odai wrote:
"
Wertyweu wrote:
Added "Necromancy Nets"

SO THE BABIES WIN THE VOTING. NICE

GGG must really love the speedrun meta and the 1% club... even tho so nearly 50% voted for a clear NO they still decided to put it in -.-

i dont see that clear NO here
No 48.07%
Yes, but more common 25.72%
Yes, but more rare 26.21%
also did you read the whole post before voting?

"
If "No" gets more than 50% of votes, then it wins and we won't add the nets. If any combination of "Yes" gets 50% of votes or more, then they will be added. "Yes, but more common" will only be selected if it gets 50% of total votes itself (so "Yes, but more rare" is the middle ground and default option if neither of the others reaches 50%).

I Think they miss the fact that what the Poll really says is 48.07% say no necro nets and 51.93% say yes nets, they just disagreed on how easy they should be to find and GGG went with rarer then normal nets.
Having like 10 different kinds of nets is annoying. I have like 50-100 of each. Please just make 2 nets. 1 that catches all at any levels and the new nets that capture the dead.
"
DoEFotGS wrote:
"
"
Busdriver_Jow wrote:
Thanks for the update.

Please allow this skill slot to be clicked and have its key changed, as this awkward key positioning is adding another layer of difficulty for me to be able to get it done, and it should be very easy and intuitive to reallocate to another bind.

Already possible. I have Throw Net bound to space bar.

I think he means that would be nice if 'net throw' can be placed in any skill slot on you hotbar, like any other active skill: click on slot - change binded skill.

Ok, hope they try space bar, a lot easier than V (for me anyway).
Last edited by Sinaranu on Mar 12, 2018, 2:21:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info