[3.4] Zerphi Poet VD - Easiest Uber Elder build - Twinned kill - 20000+ life recovery per sec

"
Warbeast275 wrote:
What delve level are you guys getting to with this?

rank 1 is playing a different variation of pathfinder VD. rank 10 at delve 765 is playing one that is pretty much the same as this guide, so it's extremely possible to delve very deep
After a few dozens of death in the mine, I decided that RF is too dangerous to use in mine. BR is much better :D
"
illmtk wrote:
Anyone know a good solution on how to do atziri with this build? I refuse to believe a build as powerful as this is shut down by outdated cow tits content.

Replace Volatile dead with Cremation, combustion with Firestorm.
"
"
illmtk wrote:
Anyone know a good solution on how to do atziri with this build? I refuse to believe a build as powerful as this is shut down by outdated cow tits content.

Replace Volatile dead with Cremation, combustion with Firestorm.

just namelock a clone without the shield: all the balls will go to it
plus, you can make this build as scion (pathfinder/elementalist) and become reflect immune

EDIT: and btw, from a guy who's playing this build long before this guide, why the fuck all of you are not using RF for bosses, expecially for uber elder?? zerphi easily outregen it and it's a free 40% more dps

not min-maxed at all

2 fevered mind
replace the quicksilver with rumi for uber elder

8k+ hp and 40k+ tooltip dps

with

I would have over 9,5k hp but I'd starve for sockets
Last edited by DarkWap on Sep 22, 2018, 8:29:32 AM
"
DarkWap wrote:

replace the quicksilver with rumi for uber elder

I've been trying to work out Rumi vs Granite/Ironskin vs Basalt/Alchemist for a bit...

Given the nature of the fight and build, the only physical hit that matters is the massive slam, which hits so hard that Rumi's armor boost is negligible, which means you're predominantly looking at the chance to block it. A 20-30% (pre-mods) block version is in the readily attainable price range of a few ex. However, as the slam is one of the few attacks that could conceivably pose a threat, do you really want to rely on a ~60% block rate, even with a 45ex full-legacy version?

On the other hand, Granite/Ironskin gives pretty solid physical mitigation all around, except for that massive smash, which will prevent being ground down, for some reason. (Not recommended for UberElder, but probably the best anywhere else, assuming you needed extra physical mitigation for some reason.)

Basalt/Alchemist will give ~27% mitigation straight up, at the annoyance of a really short flask duration (worse than ToH), plus an open suffix slot if you want something like Adrenaline.
Seems interesting
Last edited by Escape_Artist on Sep 23, 2018, 12:26:19 AM
How much does the complete build roughly cost in delves?
"
mickeymicky wrote:
How much does the complete build roughly cost in delves?

zerphi ~17ex
xoph ~10ex
helm with enchant ~6ex
taste of hate ~2.7ex
2x poet's pen ~1ex
all the rest gear is about 3-4ex overall
Doing this build, still level 85 and want to use indigon. Survivability is not a problem. I can clear T16s easily with no problem. The reason im writing this reply is that i feel like i do no single target damage, literally took me 15 minutes to get Kurgal (the delve lich boss) through 1st phase. So im wondering where the f do i get more single target damage?

PoB link: https://pastebin.com/SXhZi7eP
"
santzu wrote:
Doing this build, still level 85 and want to use indigon. Survivability is not a problem. I can clear T16s easily with no problem. The reason im writing this reply is that i feel like i do no single target damage, literally took me 15 minutes to get Kurgal (the delve lich boss) through 1st phase. So im wondering where the f do i get more single target damage?

PoB link: https://pastebin.com/SXhZi7eP

Switch Bodyswap for Bossfight

Put Frenzy in Gloves for higher Attack Speed / Damage and Manacost and link it with Blood Magic (not LMP and GMP same time)

Consider using Righteous Fire after benefiting from higher LifeReg trough gloves and Profit from DmgBoost

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info