[3.4] Zerphi Poet VD - Easiest Uber Elder build - Twinned kill - 20000+ life recovery per sec

I don't understand why doesn't it work in 3.5. Whenever you get hit while having the buff you loose it. Sure. But during that flasks effect you regain it immediatly after using any skill. So with high enough attack speed with "frenzy" it shouldn't matter right? Since you would be keeping it basicaly all the time? Did anyone test it in 3.5?
Im new to this league. I just spend all my currencies on this build. Please please please tell me there is a way to make this work
"
TheStracharz wrote:
I don't understand why doesn't it work in 3.5. Whenever you get hit while having the buff you loose it. Sure. But during that flasks effect you regain it immediatly after using any skill. So with high enough attack speed with "frenzy" it shouldn't matter right? Since you would be keeping it basicaly all the time? Did anyone test it in 3.5?

It's a completely different mechanic now with simply too low numbers. The heal still stacks for 4 seconds until you reach the maximum heal, but when hit you lose all stacks. To tank uber elder you want about 20k constant heal rate to be safe, if you want it back right after taking a hit, which still takes a time to perform an attack, you need to use a skill with 2500 mana cost, and if you use blood magic you won't even have that much life after taking a bigger hit. In short you won't use it any more to tank multiple shaper balls or anything while standing still. It can be ok if you aim to dodge most attacks manually, take a few sometimes, heal back inbetween, but that's a different build then, and not particularly tanky.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Last edited by Márkusz on Jan 11, 2019, 6:36:13 PM
"

It's a completely different mechanic now with simply too low numbers. The heal still stacks for 4 seconds until you reach the maximum heal, but when hit you lose all stacks. To tank uber elder you want about 20k constant heal rate to be safe, if you want it back right after taking a hit, which still takes a time to perform an attack, you need to use a skill with 2500 mana cost, and if you use blood magic you won't even have that much life after taking a bigger hit. In short you won't use it any more to tank multiple shaper balls or anything while standing still. It can be ok if you aim to dodge most attacks manually, take a few sometimes, heal back inbetween, but that's a different build then, and not particularly tanky.

I see, I'll tinker with it a little bit. Maybe indigon could do it somehow. I just really enjoyed playing this build and I'm pissed off because after the patch they changed every existing version of the Zerphi's Breath. And I had the legacy 800% one. They shouldn't have done that. I understand balancing the leagues, but who cares about standard. Standard exists so we can have all of those unbalanced legacy variants of the items and have fun with them. :(
"
TheStracharz wrote:
I see, I'll tinker with it a little bit. Maybe indigon could do it somehow. I just really enjoyed playing this build and I'm pissed off because after the patch they changed every existing version of the Zerphi's Breath. And I had the legacy 800% one. They shouldn't have done that. I understand balancing the leagues, but who cares about standard. Standard exists so we can have all of those unbalanced legacy variants of the items and have fun with them. :(

Yes they give very little care about standard, I think these changes are not even balance decisions, it was just probably easier for them to code it like this. I play for so long and I've seen so many changes like this, the only way to avoid them is to move on, always have many ideas and builds to play with, and try to replace the nerfed parts. Did you check out my new pp vd build I linked at the top of the guide? I replaced zerphi with scion slayer leech.
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Hi still Viable 3.5/3.6?
"
Bravura91 wrote:
Hi still Viable 3.5/3.6?

You don't read much
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
flask nerfed, poets nerfed, volatile nerfed. Now cost of build parts is extreme (watcher with specifications 15 ex + etc).. Thank you for the build anyway bro, i loved it and enjoyed very much. I hope you will make some 3.7 builds as well, i realy liked all your builds..
"
BLackocalypse wrote:
flask nerfed, poets nerfed, volatile nerfed. Now cost of build parts is extreme (watcher with specifications 15 ex + etc).. Thank you for the build anyway bro, i loved it and enjoyed very much. I hope you will make some 3.7 builds as well, i realy liked all your builds..

dude. Read post....he made a life leech version with scion (and then Poet Pen was nerfed for aps). No point really to push the thread if the build is dead, except replying someone like you.
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info