[3.4] Zerphi Poet VD - Easiest Uber Elder build - Twinned kill - 20000+ life recovery per sec

Hi all. have 1 stupid question =_+

W/o Zerphi & Xoph's (first time) this build can doing something (not uber-hard content and 100500 depth delve)?
Last edited by Agroveuin on Sep 18, 2018, 10:29:45 AM
"
Agroveuin wrote:
Hi all. have 1 stupid question =_+

W/o Zerphi & Xoph's (first time) this build can doing something (not uber-hard content and 100500 depth delve)?

You can probably do high-tier mapping with nothing but 2xPP, Zerphi's, and the jewels, if you're careful.

If you drop the Zerphi's, you're basically removing your sustain, which makes the build, as-is, somewhat more complex to run, to say the least. You'll want to drop the jewels, probably get rid of MoM+BR/RF and blood magic, and treat it as a normal PP build... which is also pretty powerful on its own, anyways.

Ignore Xoph's for now; it's basically just DPS.
Thanks. Atm continue making old build & farming exalts for this build =_=
How is the clear speed with this build? Every video on youtube strictly shows boss killing.
Anyone know a good solution on how to do atziri with this build? I refuse to believe a build as powerful as this is shut down by outdated cow tits content.
Why tree only for lvl 75?
"
illmtk wrote:
Anyone know a good solution on how to do atziri with this build? I refuse to believe a build as powerful as this is shut down by outdated cow tits content.

I just replace VD with Detonate Dead and call it good. Sure, there are probably better ways to do it, but it's a single gem swap that does the job. Just, like always, make sure not to accidentally target the mirror.
Hi,
Could u update tree in guide pls
thank u
Not sure if this has been covered before but it seems that one can simply calculate the relation between aps and cooldown:

If

Cooldown + 0.5*latency < 1/APS (fully buffed with frenzy)

holds, then you do not seem to loose any VD casts. This works for my in all configurations I had so far.

What delve level are you guys getting to with this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info