[3.4] Zerphi Poet VD - Easiest Uber Elder build - Twinned kill - 20000+ life recovery per sec

"
Have sense make this build as scion pathfinder jugger?

the core of this build was flask, not sure scion version (aka skeleton version of pathfinder) can sustain the flask charge or not, which is essential in uber fight.

For uber elder guardian they are not a problem for this build or even on any other class.
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

My calc are: jugger don't need physical damage take as element,have immunity to stun and chill..and about flask:zerphy have duration of 10 sec...+10% from tree is 12 sec and scion path finder ascendacy gain 3 charges every 3 sec so gain 12 charges in 12 sec...the skill node near scion reduces charge flask 15% make this possible i think...i wrong something?
Zerphi's shouldn't be a problem at all. If you're rocking a flask belt, DD should be doable with an OC. I don't think a ToH or any other high-cost, short-duration flask could be sustained indefinitely.
Would Atziri's splendour be usable in this build?
Last edited by Rejectz on Sep 26, 2018, 4:46:45 AM
"

My calc are: jugger don't need physical damage take as element,have immunity to stun and chill..and about flask:zerphy have duration of 10 sec...+10% from tree is 12 sec and scion path finder ascendacy gain 3 charges every 3 sec so gain 12 charges in 12 sec...the skill node near scion reduces charge flask 15% make this possible i think...i wrong something?

endurance charge from jugg is strong, but not sure on dropping ToH or lightning coil all together
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

"
Rejectz wrote:

for normal mapping you can use almost any chest, but for Uber Elder better use
or lightning coil

BTW buy a few for gem swapping

I had this for normal mapping just for gem xp farming

Last edited by neohongkong on Sep 26, 2018, 6:21:21 AM
"
Rejectz wrote:

For what? You don't really need armor, ES, or EV; life on kill is pointless; mana on kill is bad; you can probably get more life and resistance from a different chest, plus more useful effects.

I mean, the armor and EV doesn't hurt, but anything that would do enough damage to be threatening wouldn't be stymied by the amount it offers.

vaaled this today

vaaled this today
Can I ask how can I facetank delve boss Aul and Kurgal? I hv 7100 hp now and got kill instantly when facing these two bosses. They hv no mods. The information of character is in my profile. My life regen per sec should be over 20,000 hp. Can someone give me suggestion of facetank these 2 bosses?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info