[3.4] Zerphi Poet VD - Easiest Uber Elder build - Twinned kill - 20000+ life recovery per sec

Hi,

is there any reason to keep Immortal Call and Blood Rage on Level 1?

For IC it should make no difference but BR should be even better on Level 20 or not?

Regards,
Bushfeind

PS: And another question: Why do you choose the Quick Recovery nodes? Is the 0.8% life regenration worth? Despite of the unwanted mana regenration? How is the life reg computed with the regenration by mana spending? Or do you just want life reg independent from life reg by mana spending?
Last edited by Bushfeind on Jul 20, 2018, 9:32:23 AM
"
irsons wrote:
Hi,

been following this guide past few days and I got my first uber down.

Spoiler
I just wanted to know how you guys deal with movement speed as kaom's roots don't have built in increased movement speed?

without the quick silver flask, my movement speed is at 1%.

Also, I am working on upgrading my gears constantly. I am aware my glove is not optimal and I do have 7L glove but that glove is missing resistances I need.

Lastly, I hear people reaching APS near or above 4.00. I am by default 2.61 and with the buffs, reaching to 3.6. Is this due to the glove missing out attack speed? Any tips appreciated if I am missing out anything.

Thank you in advance.

I use culling instead of bodyswap for bossing.

This is the glove I would like to use but I cannot use if I were to use the Kaom's roots due to the resistance issue.

Spoiler

Koam's roots is only required for Elder/Shaper where you don't have to move around too much so MS isn't really a big deal. You can use any other boots you want for mapping.

Yes, you need atleast a 6 link with faster attacks to get higher APS. If you find hard capping resistances you can only cap fire/lightning resistances. Just get enough cold so you can cap using TOH. This way you can mostly use rings to cap resistances and get the missing bit on gloves/belt. But this needs full TOH uptime, if your flask management is weak it's not recommended.

Another easier way would be to get a belt with missing resistances and just 1 flask mod instead of 2.

Note about Incursion Flaskback league: Becase Zerphi's price is exptected to be very low, 2-5c at the start this build will be a cheap uber elder and an allaround boss/high tier map farmer (2-5 ex minimum, 3x Fevered Mind + 2x Poet's Pen based on last flashback league)
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Last edited by Márkusz on Jul 21, 2018, 3:47:49 PM
Small update:
Changed support gems:
Multistrike instead of Life gain on hit on Frenzy for more mana cost
Combustion instead of Culling strike on Unearth for the global fire resistance debuff
Elemental Focus instead of Controlled Destruction on VD for more damage

IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
So Uber Elder just dropped these:

I'm kinda freaking out.
Last edited by Mayerling on Jul 22, 2018, 3:29:36 AM
very nice build, all content very easy!
Since only few weeks left until the league ends and i barely touch standard so willing to sell off my gear.

Please keep in mind I am only selling the full build set, no individual gear sales.

If anyone is interested, plz contact me ingame(if online) or via pm.

Gear Listed Below

Spoiler

Gear Stats @Lvl95
Spoiler

Life:

Mana Cost: 460

VD/Ball Damage:
Unbuffed (Only Flasks up) : 43623
Buffed (Frenzy Charges + Covered in Ash + Ignited) = 65308

Fire Pen: 75%

Life Recovery: ~27k-30k

APS
3.97 with Blood Rage
4.19 On 3 Frenzy Charges

Resistances:

All 81% With TOH
All 134% With TOH & Wise Oak

All pieces are top of the line if not the best, so expecting only high end offers.

Last edited by vvamic on Jul 24, 2018, 10:22:59 AM
https://pastebin.com/58665TJn

I'm having trouble with DPS. I also get one shot by Uber Elder. My goal is to get Uber Elder kills to complete my last challenge. I have about 10 ex to spare.

Any suggestions?
"

I'm having trouble with DPS. I also get one shot by Uber Elder. My goal is to get Uber Elder kills to complete my last challenge. I have about 10 ex to spare.

Any suggestions?

Looking at your pob, you have way too little life to be able to facetank uber elder completly, you need roughly 6700 life with lightning coil and toh to survive shaper slam which is most likely the mechanic you keep dying to.

You're also missing watcher's eye with atleast 1 of the desired mods.
"

Any suggestions?

To improve DPS get a VD Lab Enchant Helm. Damage gems offcourse should be max level.

For defense you should atleast have 6.5k HP to be on the safer side, with that much HP and considering you are using Lightning Coil and have TOH, Zerphi & DD flasks up, you should be able to tank everything including Shaper slams easy.

Your Belt and Helm provide little to no HP, so better to change them.

One flask mod on belt is more than enough rather than sacrificing more important mods like life/resis.

You don't need phys mitigation on helm with Lightning Coil. So get one with high hp/resis rolls if you can't find a decent VD enchant helm.

Once you manage all that then it all boils down to flask management.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info