[3.4] Zerphi Poet VD - Easiest Uber Elder build - Twinned kill - 20000+ life recovery per sec

"

However the biggest issue i see is that you've put quality on zerphis and divination distillate flasks, which makes them regen more mana, which means you're forced to remove Quick Recovery from tree to be able to degen your mana through bloodrage alone.

I am using RF so I am always at 0 mana. I read the build in more detail and apparently, I am losing a lot of life-regen/s because of the interaction BR has with the Pantheon + IC and it also gives more atk speed. And on top of that RF degens a lot more life by itself. But I felt BR was not doing enough even before I qualitified :p my flasks. I also felt that dps wise using RF made fights so much faster(39% more spll dmg). You are trading life regen for dps. I did do uber elder with my current gear and with 1 death cause of bad placement so Im not sure which one is better. For me it worked.

I did do the calculations though and you are right, with quality on those 2 flasks BR doesn't do enough degen to keep mana down. You would regen 20ish mana/sec and would have to take dmg as well to keep mana down which in a uber elder fight that is not an issue :p. If flasks were without quality it would degen 1-2mana/sec total when both flasks are up. But dps feels so low ..
After watching shinrha's stream and talking abit to him, swapping cull to combustion on unearth (another -19 fire res debuff) and incorporated rf into my setup and getting a 2nd ele pen corrupted PP im up to 66.6k vd avg dmg.

PoB for reference: https://pastebin.com/uAq9dyh6

around 37k life regen when using multistrike as multiplier instead of lgoh.
"
incorporated rf into my setup
You cant have both RF and BR cause the benefit of having BR does not work.. I think. Unless you mean Vaal RF.. which I tested :P and works ok enough for portals phase in uber elder
"
foster21 wrote:
Alright! Per the super helpful comments and tips, you all have given me I believe I have upgraded my gear to a pretty solid state. Feel free to let me know what more I can improve
Spoiler
***super important, keep in mind, im ONLY doing uber elder, and hopefully carrying service, I wont be putting this guy in any map ever***. I do have 2 quick and easy questions regarding the tree.
1. why are we taking the bow and attack speed note next to aspect of eagle, each of the nodes says bow and we dont use bows.
2. I am a level 92 now, I plan on taking a jewel slot at 94 if I can farm a bunch of poor joys rota, but for now should I respect 2 points out of something and into a jewel spot, or hold off? (keeping in mind I didnt pick up that node next to aspect of eagle.)

Thanks again, you all are the bestest

I know my mana use is low, but without another fervered mind, and gloves that cost 10ex, I dont think I can do much about it.

https://pastebin.com/zj6WKmPk

3 fevered and 1 conq jewels

If I am reading the stats right I have
6600 life
fire 88
cold 81
light 85
frenzy mana cost 374
frenzy attack speed 3.23 Cant figure out how to go higher, been comparing the pobs, still not sure.
VD damage is 12132

Shaper belt & incursion helmet for defense like these:

Corrupted PPs give some extra damage:

Watchers eye with phys damage taken as cold damage (with PoI) & fire pen + fire damage with anger are the icing on the cake ;)
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Last edited by qwertz on Jul 18, 2018, 7:35:22 AM
great ideas behind this build , but is it still viable in current patch?
any change in gear / gems / skills tree?

thanks in advance
Juzan
"
JuzanLord wrote:

thanks in advance
Juzan

Title does say [3.3]
"
JuzanLord wrote:

thanks in advance
Juzan

nop. you can try and fit in Vaal RF but nothing else has changed.
Hi,

I'm currently struggling with single target DPS, while mapping.

Mostly in incursion, I can't clear and open doors after killing the guy.

Is there anyway to boost single target dps? (Tried with Xoph's, didn't change anything)
"
Lyxae wrote:
Hi,

I'm currently struggling with single target DPS, while mapping.

Mostly in incursion, I can't clear and open doors after killing the guy.

Is there anyway to boost single target dps? (Tried with Xoph's, didn't change anything)

Try using the correct gem links ;)
Level 21 VD & xophs will boost you some more.
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Hi,

been following this guide past few days and I got my first uber down.

I just wanted to know how you guys deal with movement speed as kaom's roots don't have built in increased movement speed?

without the quick silver flask, my movement speed is at 1%.

Also, I am working on upgrading my gears constantly. I am aware my glove is not optimal and I do have 7L glove but that glove is missing resistances I need.

Lastly, I hear people reaching APS near or above 4.00. I am by default 2.61 and with the buffs, reaching to 3.6. Is this due to the glove missing out attack speed? Any tips appreciated if I am missing out anything.

Thank you in advance.

I use culling instead of bodyswap for bossing.

This is the glove I would like to use but I cannot use if I were to use the Kaom's roots due to the resistance issue.

Last edited by irsons on Jul 20, 2018, 5:30:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info