[3.4] Zerphi Poet VD - Easiest Uber Elder build - Twinned kill - 20000+ life recovery per sec

Alright! Per the super helpful comments and tips, you all have given me I believe I have upgraded my gear to a pretty solid state. Feel free to let me know what more I can improve ***super important, keep in mind, im ONLY doing uber elder, and hopefully carrying service, I wont be putting this guy in any map ever***. I do have 2 quick and easy questions regarding the tree.
1. why are we taking the bow and attack speed note next to aspect of eagle, each of the nodes says bow and we dont use bows.
2. I am a level 92 now, I plan on taking a jewel slot at 94 if I can farm a bunch of poor joys rota, but for now should I respect 2 points out of something and into a jewel spot, or hold off? (keeping in mind I didnt pick up that node next to aspect of eagle.)

Thanks again, you all are the bestest

I know my mana use is low, but without another fervered mind, and gloves that cost 10ex, I dont think I can do much about it.

https://pastebin.com/zj6WKmPk

3 fevered and 1 conq jewels

If I am reading the stats right I have
6600 life
fire 88
cold 81
light 85
frenzy mana cost 374
frenzy attack speed 3.23 Cant figure out how to go higher, been comparing the pobs, still not sure.
VD damage is 12132

I have the feeling my health regen per sec is kind of lowish. I reach just over 10k if i calculated it correctly. I am at 6.2k life, 360 mana cost with 4 Fevered Mind jewels and 3.95 as with everything up (16.5k dps tooltip on VD with 3 Frenzy, Blood rage and Elemental Overload). I don't have Watcher's Eye cause it's expensive af.
I did twinned Dark Forest Map and the 2 Wolf Bosses in their wolf form did together with their bleeding damage more damage than my life regen and I died. Was it my fault or should I increase my life regen? How can I increase it?

Here is my gear

Last edited by Fallbringer on Jul 13, 2018, 11:05:16 AM
"
Fallbringer wrote:
I have the feeling my health regen per sec is kind of lowish. I reach just over 10k if i calculated it correctly. I am at 6.2k life, 360 mana cost with 4 Fevered Mind jewels and 3.95 as with everything up (16.5k dps tooltip on VD with 3 Frenzy, Blood rage and Elemental Overload). I don't have Watcher's Eye cause it's expensive af.
I did twinned Dark Forest Map and the 2 Wolf Bosses in their wolf form did together with their bleeding damage more damage than my life regen and I died. Was it my fault or should I increase my life regen? How can I increase it?

Here is my gear
Spoiler

Try to get a pseudo 6 link gloves or a 5 with faster attacks and poison.
Also you can use another fevered mind instead of using a rare jewel to boost your mana cost.

"
foster21 wrote:
Alright! Per the super helpful comments and tips, you all have given me I believe I have upgraded my gear to a pretty solid state. Feel free to let me know what more I can improve ***super important, keep in mind, im ONLY doing uber elder, and hopefully carrying service, I wont be putting this guy in any map ever***. I do have 2 quick and easy questions regarding the tree.
1. why are we taking the bow and attack speed note next to aspect of eagle, each of the nodes says bow and we dont use bows.
2. I am a level 92 now, I plan on taking a jewel slot at 94 if I can farm a bunch of poor joys rota, but for now should I respect 2 points out of something and into a jewel spot, or hold off? (keeping in mind I didnt pick up that node next to aspect of eagle.)

Thanks again, you all are the bestest

I know my mana use is low, but without another fervered mind, and gloves that cost 10ex, I dont think I can do much about it.
Spoiler

https://pastebin.com/zj6WKmPk

3 fevered and 1 conq jewels

If I am reading the stats right I have
6600 life
fire 88
cold 81
light 85
frenzy mana cost 374
frenzy attack speed 3.23 Cant figure out how to go higher, been comparing the pobs, still not sure.
VD damage is 12132

1. I don't think we take any bow nodes. If you are talking about Ballistic Mastery then we have no choice as it is the shortest path to other nodes in our planned tree.
2. If you want you can respec the evasion+4%life minor nodes after Revenge of the Hunted. You would only lose ~200hp and evasion which is useless anyway as it gets thrown out of the window when we equip Kaom's roots.
which version you prefer guys kaom's heart or coil?
So I have these two watcher's eyes but I can't decide which one to use. I am leaning towards the vitality but really want the damage from Anger. Is one objectively better than the other assuming I don't really need the resists?

26% Vitality + 10% hits as lightning w/ Purity of Lightning
or 15% Fire Pen Anger + 9% hits as lightning w/ Purity of Elements
Last edited by Kingof2v1 on Jul 13, 2018, 8:30:23 PM
Just wanted to say thanks to the poster.

Shaper down
Uber elder down
158/158 atlas completion

This is the build that took me to the end after 800 hours of POE, and it feels real good. For the record, I never really got to the point where I could stand still. I rolled with lightning coil, kaom's roots, and the quicksilver flask and dodged shaper balls like mad. I used 2 portals.
"
thethief92 wrote:
which version you prefer guys kaom's heart or coil?

If you can balance your resis & manage 6k+ life without any kaom's items then go with Coil, Otherwise stick with kaom's heart.

"
Kingof2v1 wrote:
So I have these two watcher's eyes but I can't decide which one to use. I am leaning towards the vitality but really want the damage from Anger. Is one objectively better than the other assuming I don't really need the resists?

26% Vitality + 10% hits as lightning w/ Purity of Lightning
or 15% Fire Pen Anger + 9% hits as lightning w/ Purity of Elements

Better to use the Vitality mod jewel. You can get fire pen through lot of other means, easiest/cheapest being wise oak and more on expensive side being poet pen corruptions.
Hi everyone. Did all with this build as well. You have to get your life around 6k at least before you can survive Guardian/Shaper stuff and ofc you have to know the fights. Im at 6.4k now with LC and still shaper's and elder's slam 1shoot me. Did uber elder at 6.3k life, died once.

I have another issue...I think I got too much atk speed as far as I understand poet's pen. My understanding is that you got to do around 3.7atk/sec but with 3 frenzy charges mine goes up to 4.5 atk/sec. I 20% my frenzy gem out of curiosity but even before that, I was over 4atks/sec. Any ideas?

tree
https://tinyurl.com/yc3lnn5s

No idea how to link jewels from tree. 3fevered 1 eye with 60% fire dmg when affected by anger, a potency and a yellow with around 40% increased dmg

"
Parapapam wrote:
Hi everyone. Did all with this build as well. You have to get your life around 6k at least before you can survive Guardian/Shaper stuff and ofc you have to know the fights. Im at 6.4k now with LC and still shaper's and elder's slam 1shoot me. Did uber elder at 6.3k life, died once.

I have another issue...I think I got too much atk speed as far as I understand poet's pen. My understanding is that you got to do around 3.7atk/sec but with 3 frenzy charges mine goes up to 4.5 atk/sec. I 20% my frenzy gem out of curiosity but even before that, I was over 4atks/sec. Any ideas?

tree
https://tinyurl.com/yc3lnn5s

No idea how to link jewels from tree. 3fevered 1 eye with 60% fire dmg when affected by anger, a potency and a yellow with around 40% increased dmg

Even with higher attackspeed then recommended for no skipped casts, you still recieve benefit from more healing from zerphi's flask, its only that after the recommended breakpoints without cooldown recovery gear you lose out on vd casts which is a small dps loss, however thats not the main point of the build.

Myself is sitting on 4.81 attacks/sec with no cooldown recovery gear because i opted for life recovery belt etc.

Its quite normal to be above that attackspeed breakpoint by a huge margin.

However the biggest issue i see is that you've put quality on zerphis and divination distillate flasks, which makes them regen more mana, which means you're forced to remove Quick Recovery from tree to be able to degen your mana through bloodrage alone.
Last edited by MindCapacity on Jul 16, 2018, 2:00:45 PM
Thank you!

Thank you!

This build is pretty insane :-)

It was my first attempt on Uber Elder and guess what, I DID IT. :-)

at level 92

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info