[3.3] Lava Trapper - 550k Shaper dps Burning Ground - MOM Trickster Fire Trapper

Hello,i have a difficulty of using Elemental Eqilibrium,how do we proc it? Im using 1st shocknova trap but its not showing that enemy is vulnerable to fire dmg,then fire trap detonates and enemy gets lighting vulnerability wich gives him fire res -.-,what am i doing wrong?
"
Desperation wrote:
Hello,i have a difficulty of using Elemental Eqilibrium,how do we proc it? Im using 1st shocknova trap but its not showing that enemy is vulnerable to fire dmg,then fire trap detonates and enemy gets lighting vulnerability wich gives him fire res -.-,what am i doing wrong?

Shocknova should blow up last. Put Firetrap first then shocknova.
I like this build. I´m still at the start. I first wanted to be a melee char... not my class. traps and dots - I still love it.

I use pyro ring for 80% incr. burning dmg... i can use it at lvl 11 and it is very good for the dot damage at early lvl.

cooldown is not so important on that build because there can only be 1 burning dot on the enemy?? or am i wrong?
"
SeqHawk wrote:
From the latest patch notes

"
Fixed a bug where the "x% more Spell Fire Damage" from Herald of Ash was not applying to Damage over Time effects applied by skills such as Scorching Ray.

Time to add Herald of Ash?

No sorry, HoA still doesn't apply to the burning ground..

"
Desperation wrote:

Ele Equilibrium will make enemy lose a kind of resistance when they are hit by other resistances: make sure you don't have any fire damage in your other trap (flat added fire damage to spell in your gear).

"
Maradain wrote:
I like this build. I´m still at the start. I first wanted to be a melee char... not my class. traps and dots - I still love it.

I use pyro ring for 80% incr. burning dmg... i can use it at lvl 11 and it is very good for the dot damage at early lvl.

cooldown is not so important on that build because there can only be 1 burning dot on the enemy?? or am i wrong?

Pyre is good, but be sure you don't use cold based traps. Moreover no life from it..and we need life whenever we can..

Burning damage is not stacking, so we just need 1 fire trap. Anyway cooldown is usefull for other traps, but not a priority
@SongokuSSj5 I constantly chek your profile for updates on your tree - u play mostly traps so u have to know what u do with em :) So,u didnt take Hasty Reconstruction still,isnt worth or you will take it later?
"
Desperation wrote:
@SongokuSSj5 I constantly chek your profile for updates on your tree - u play mostly traps so u have to know what u do with em :) So,u didnt take Hasty Reconstruction still,isnt worth or you will take it later?

Hey! Yes i'll take Hasty Reconstruction, it's quite usefull. I've just gave priority to HP and EE :)
Would Fire Trapoers use a “Fire Trap 30% cool down recovery speed” Helm enchant?
I hit one and dunno if anybody needs it before I reroll it.
(On My Char on my Helm)
Last edited by Alienbutter on Mar 10, 2018, 7:43:35 AM
"
Alienbutter wrote:
Would Fire Trapoers use a “Fire Trap 30% cool down recovery speed” Helm enchant?
I hit one and dunno if anybody needs it before I reroll it.
(On My Char on my Helm)

Burning damage is the enchantment we are looking for :)
Was thinking,what is our defence endgame?
Why does this build claim MOM when it not taken in the passive tree and barely has the mana to support MOM?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info