[3.9] Frostblades Assassin SSF Viable. 1M+ DPS w/ Budget gear! League starter! Insane Clear Speed

the discord gets alot more activity
very poorly writen guide , i switched tot his one just beacause is so detailed https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081371
"
HighBlow wrote:
"
HighBlow wrote:
anyone could link the end-game gear ?

i this thread dead ?

Nope not dead. Just most of the questions asked are either in the F.A.Q or they didn't read the guide.

"
Taggerung559 wrote:
Out of curiosity, under the leveling section it notes picking up assassin's mark, but then neither the final build from the POB link nor the skill gem section have it slotted in anywhere. Is it just handy for leveling up to a point, or is it an optional gem if you feel like it?

Probably a remnant of when assassin's mark was used with the build. You can just ignore that. I'll revamp the leveling section again soon.
Last edited by Reloads on Jul 23, 2019, 12:56:26 PM
I guess I'm one of the ppl who can't read, cause I'm still using assasins mark... since it was in this guide when it was "updated for 3.7"
stupid me
@HighBlow
"maps that cant run ?"

well, i'm still stuck on lvl 88 and I've never run a red map. posted my stats a few pages back

since I'm about to give up the game with 6 exalt in the bank, i'm looking for fun things to try.
bough some breach stones today

i can tell you that Esh will kick your ass - died all 6 times on 2 maps, and barely beat her on the other.
I thought the key was using a Flask of Grounding since if I'm in the room, I one-shot die from her large AoE shock explosion thingy - but after winning on 2nd map, I used 2 flasks on my 3rd map and totally got wiped out 6 in a row - don't think I damaged her past 50%. those white balls are all over the place and are insta kill when you're running around trying to evade.

I bought 4 maps of Tul and once died 30 seconds in and the timer ran out before I could get back. was def. an easier boss battle.

since these only cost between 1-3 c for a breachstone, its worth it to try when you're bored with the other crap

screw it
I've read through several pages and didn't stumble on to the answer to my question.

How do you gain frenzy charges? I am lvl 68 and have been following the skill tree you posted, and looking at the tree I don't see anything that grants charges. Do I need an item for this?
Last edited by BladeWarrior on Jul 24, 2019, 2:24:48 PM
FRENZY
@BladeWarrior

comes from a % to get Frenzy attached to the Touch of Anguish Claw

No claw, no frenzy, no need to spend the points to get extra.
But if you read thru the Wiki about the benefits of Frenzy, then I think its a no brainer to allocate the points to get as many as you can.
Thanks for the reply, I had been using a amulet to level that gave a 10% chance for frenzy and power charges. I played a Touch of Anguish Frost blade character many seasons ago, I guess I forgot it gave frenzy charges. I will need to lvl and get a pair of Anguish claws.
For whatever reason when I try to open the new skill tree on path of building, I get an error and can't view it.

Does anyone have another link, or another way I can view it?

Also, i'm getting absolutely smashed by reflect damage mobs, how do i fix this? (im currently level 78)

Thanks
"
uGzilla wrote:
For whatever reason when I try to open the new skill tree on path of building, I get an error and can't view it.

Does anyone have another link, or another way I can view it?

Also, i'm getting absolutely smashed by reflect damage mobs, how do i fix this? (im currently level 78)

Thanks

I'd suggest reinstalling path of building as that sounds like a app issue.

Don't run elemental reflect maps. It ain't worth the risk.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info