[3.9] Frostblades Assassin SSF Viable. 1M+ DPS w/ Budget gear! League starter! Insane Clear Speed

"
xpanterx wrote:
Arakaali is totaly killing me, and I guess all dangerous bosses will be the same later on. The "can't facetank" and "range of nothing" don't really work very well... but great in a group with someone who can kill bosses, this build owns normal mobs, just don't try to solo the game...

You definitively need the vaal double strike and I also added the vaal ancestral protector. As you said, it's difficult to just use frost blade on a single boss.
I was lucky to loot the 2 vaal gem at the begining of the game with the legion loot.
"
_Ganzo_ wrote:
Don't we need more strength instead of intelligence for more life and damage?

"I'm a newbie" xD

For me, those Int and Str is just for the gem requirement
Int is quite ok as Shadow has some int nodes
Str is quite hard to have as Shadow, i just get some +30 str nodes to support frostblade link such as Elemental-DWAS, ancestral call or ruthless, as totem need 150+ str

If you need more life and dmg, instead of getting str you can use

as 400 dex will provide 100 hp and 80% melee dmg
Last edited by Dew_utbal on Aug 9, 2019, 1:59:09 AM
"
xpanterx wrote:
Arakaali is totaly killing me, and I guess all dangerous bosses will be the same later on. The "can't facetank" and "range of nothing" don't really work very well... but great in a group with someone who can kill bosses, this build owns normal mobs, just don't try to solo the game...

Arakaali is dealing some chaos damage, you might have your chaos res as -30%, and hit by its lasers
Maybe refer some defensive and offensive upgrades that can be done on this guide
why playing now with Rage gem instead of multistrike like in youtube guide?

also is it better to go with ice golem/double strike/berserk or ice golem/berserk/cast when damage taken?
"
pwc1337 wrote:
why playing now with Rage gem instead of multistrike like in youtube guide?

also is it better to go with ice golem/double strike/berserk or ice golem/berserk/cast when damage taken?

As CWDT will cast ice golem and berserk autoly, when you are not free and save time to cast during mapping or others
Maybe rage is paired with berserk for bossing

IMO
Spoiler
For me, IMO, I personally like w/o CWDT, because it will cast Berserk unnecessarily, I may use berserk only for boss, and maybe Double strike is good for bossing

Last edited by Dew_utbal on Aug 13, 2019, 3:19:11 AM
Do you plan on updating the guide to the new assassin changes? Guessing that elusive node is now a thing.
Please make a youtube video for me to understand what u talk about xD
Is it possible to switch to MF ??
does this build will still be viable with the new changes? thanks for anyone responding to this
"
Oquiz wrote:
does this build will still be viable with the new changes? thanks for anyone responding to this

Just did a quick PoB: ~1.72 million Shaper Damage on very low budget

This is:
> No other gear, other than Touch of Anguish, Stakonja, Belly
> With Ruthless and not Ancestral Call
> Only Atziri's Promise, since I can't say that Taste of Hate is budget early league
> A level 12 Golem cuz I'm lazy and I don't want to self cast it
> Ancestral Warchief not the Vall one

.... so.... still usable?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info