[3.9] Frostblades Assassin SSF Viable. 1M+ DPS w/ Budget gear! League starter! Insane Clear Speed

"
TheDarkSin wrote:
Could I switch the Belly for a Loreweave?

I suggest keep it on belly of the beast. you need all of the HP in higher maps
"
BlackSunKR81 wrote:
"
TheDarkSin wrote:
Could I switch the Belly for a Loreweave?

I suggest keep it on belly of the beast. you need all of the HP in higher maps

Don't plan on doing higher maps, just gonna spam Glacier lol
Hello, need some big and deep advices *only* from good players HC who have time to loose to answer me if i'm lucky ! (Offer 20 chaos haha)
https://pastebin.com/spCCVJxQ
I have nothing in Chaos resist, should i fix that?
In hc evasion seems have very less valor than armour so is it better to don't go acrobatics ? and better to have helmets armor 800-900 than starkonja ?
I'm level 90 Tier VIII 5200 life, is it better to refound point and try to steal some other nodes lifes and maybe take off the 2 FIGHT SURVIVAL gems for life gems ?
I have in average in currency 12 exalts maybe that can help a bit.

First time i wrote a message but i'm really desesperate haha...

ps: really sorry for my bad english..

I always seem to run without mana by using frost blades just 3-4 times, what can i do to help this?
I'm having the same issue as Dawnwillow. Whirling Blades and Frostblades use up all my mana after the hatred and herald reserves. Thinking of speccing the Mind Drinker node
Although I've played a long time I'm a casual player so forgive the ignorance. On the tree this build takes some nodes to enhance frenzy charges, but I don't see in the gem setup where the frenzy charges are coming from.
Out of curiosity, under the leveling section it notes picking up assassin's mark, but then neither the final build from the POB link nor the skill gem section have it slotted in anywhere. Is it just handy for leveling up to a point, or is it an optional gem if you feel like it?
anyone could link the end-game gear ?
Last edited by HighBlow on Jul 21, 2019, 5:58:51 PM
"
HighBlow wrote:
anyone could link the end-game gear ?

i this thread dead ?
in the video what gems does he use in the lightpoacher helm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info