[3.9] Frostblades Assassin SSF Viable. 1M+ DPS w/ Budget gear! League starter! Insane Clear Speed

Just a quick question for you regarding mana. I'm leveling with this build (only 25 atm) but seem to run out of mana very quickly. Is this something that is fixed when I get access to Assassin's Mark w/ Curse on Hit or is there another mechanic that helps with mana regen?

Thanks for your help!
"
DrDubs wrote:
Just a quick question for you regarding mana. I'm leveling with this build (only 25 atm) but seem to run out of mana very quickly. Is this something that is fixed when I get access to Assassin's Mark w/ Curse on Hit or is there another mechanic that helps with mana regen?

Thanks for your help!

I think the leveling tree has you take the mana leech nodes near Vaal Pact, and respec them later when you get Soul Raker. You might want to also try crafting or buying a jewel or a ring with mana gained on hit. Hope that helps.

I can tell you once you get Soul Raker your mana problems go away except when whirling a lot. That leech node is the only node I have and I never run out of mana unless I use a lot without hitting anyone.
"
bridgeburner wrote:
"
DrDubs wrote:

Thanks for your help!

I think the leveling tree has you take the mana leech nodes near Vaal Pact, and respec them later when you get Soul Raker. You might want to also try crafting or buying a jewel or a ring with mana gained on hit. Hope that helps.

I can tell you once you get Soul Raker your mana problems go away except when whirling a lot. That leech node is the only node I have and I never run out of mana unless I use a lot without hitting anyone.

Thanks a ton that makes sense now! Also love the Malazan books :)
Hey, loving the build and having tons of fun with it. It's my first build in POE!

I had a question, I got some unique gloves and am wondering if they are worth using?

Hrimsorrow, or better yet Hrimburn. Are these gloves worth using at all?

Much appreciated!
"
Noblex12 wrote:
Hey, loving the build and having tons of fun with it. It's my first build in POE!

I had a question, I got some unique gloves and am wondering if they are worth using?

Hrimsorrow, or better yet Hrimburn. Are these gloves worth using at all?

Much appreciated!

You can use them, I just wouldn't expect them to out perform the spiked gloves. You will also lose some defensive stats swapping to them.
Very nice build, and fun.

But why not use uniqe boots, rings, neck etc? You use wellow?
what would you recommend me to change/upgrade which would make a huge difference. cheers.

https://pastebin.com/dStPM3D0

I made this build your guide. I wanted to know if I touched you as a touch of anguish by rare claws with more dps would I have another way to get frenzy charge or in this build I just won frenzy charge with that unique weapon?
How consistent is Hypothermia vs bosses T13-14 mainly?
"
How consistent is Hypothermia vs bosses T13-14 mainly?

According to wiki:
"
Chills inflicted by hits last for 2 seconds. The magnitude of the slow is directly proportional to the damage relative to the target's maximum life, equal to 30% slow at 10% of the target's maximum life dealt by Cold damage, scaling down to 0% at no damage. Hits below the minimum threshold of 1% effect are discarded, effectively requiring a hit of 0.33% enemy maximum life to chill that enemy. As an example, The Shaper has approximately 20 000 000 life. Minimally chilling The Shaper requires a single hit of 66 000 cold damage.

I hope you kill a t13 boss with fewer than 300 hits.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info