[3.9] Frostblades Assassin SSF Viable. 1M+ DPS w/ Budget gear! League starter! Insane Clear Speed

"
Reloads wrote:
"
HanibAAAl wrote:
How the fuck do you roll 3 reds and 1 blue on Starkonjas and Evasion boots? Its literally impossible without shitload of currency.

Haha, all the gear in the path of building is legit the gear I used in bestiary league, I was a bit of a masochist and did it that way using the vorici trick (don't know if that even exist anymore with the new crafting). You can use different base types if you need colors however. It actually isn't as bad as it seems.

I agree to this.
Seems super difficult to get this actual link combo in the start of a leauge or with a new char. Any tips on how to get this, and what to use wile you wait for it? B/O with the links ~5 ex right now.
edit: Talking about StarkSonja
Last edited by LesserForms on Dec 19, 2018, 7:43:05 AM
Hey, I guess that the links colors on Path of Building are wrong on the gloves. It says 3 green sockets and one blue, but in the video he uses 3R and 1B. Weird.
other than belly of the beast, what kind of chests are recommended for a budget builds and when with more budget
"
LesserForms wrote:

I agree to this.
Seems super difficult to get this actual link combo in the start of a leauge or with a new char. Any tips on how to get this, and what to use wile you wait for it? B/O with the links ~5 ex right now.
edit: Talking about StarkSonja

Just put the gems that go in the starkonja on path of building to the gloves. I ain't gonna lie, I did that back in bestiary as basically a meme. The gear that is included in the path of building is legit the gear I used in bestiary league.

"
kobelew wrote:
other than belly of the beast, what kind of chests are recommended for a budget builds and when with more budget

Belly of the beast is very budget. I think its only 15C currently in betrayal. Anyways, if you mean 6 link wise, a standard rare corrupted chest with some life roll and with the colors you need will run you about 15-30C.

"
daniloko233 wrote:
Hey, I guess that the links colors on Path of Building are wrong on the gloves. It says 3 green sockets and one blue, but in the video he uses 3R and 1B. Weird.
I wouldn't personally worry about coloring your items to the exact specifications in the path of building (other than the chest plate of course). The reason for this being that you might have DEX or STR gear that has easier coloring for the gem setup. For instance, say you use spike gloves and a starkonja's you would put the 3 g 1 b setup in the starkonja's and put the 3 r 1 b in the spike gloves.
Instead of dual wielding, would fitting a lycosidae into the build be viable while still maintaining the same dps? of course will need to respec out of dual wielding nodes
Been playing with the build and its been lots of fun, basically my first character as well.

I was wondering if there's anything you might have in mind for a weapon upgrade, would going for a big DPS foil and respeccing out of claws be worth it or is it a no go?
Been really enjoying this build for mapping in standard league. I'm running a Pandemonius amulet and Doryani's belt w/ increased cold damage (also for the +strength). Temples and incursions are a blast especially.

Has anyone done Chayula's Domain successfully? I feel like my current build definitely has the clear speed and DPS, but I'm a bit wary of the boss himself. Any changes to gear one would recommend for that fight?
Aloha comrades,

I've played a fair number of builds, the one ones on this account and some on my older account. I think this is actually my favorite so far, it reminds of the lightning Javazon in D2. I would like to go all out and invest a lot of time/currency into making this the absolute best Frostblades build I can (while retaining the currently fun build.)

What are some non-budget upgrades?
What are some ways you guys see that I could improve my gear?

Thanks,
Hi, i dont understand where you get 90% effective crit chance from? Can you please explain me ... i dont see any main differencies and i cant get over 48% on my character... thank you a lot
Last edited by r3dH4Ck on Dec 26, 2018, 5:40:54 AM
"
Been really enjoying this build for mapping in standard league. I'm running a Pandemonius amulet and Doryani's belt w/ increased cold damage (also for the +strength). Temples and incursions are a blast especially.

Has anyone done Chayula's Domain successfully? I feel like my current build definitely has the clear speed and DPS, but I'm a bit wary of the boss himself. Any changes to gear one would recommend for that fight?

Never tried chayula with this build, so I can't really give advice suited solely for the build. I would just recommend to stack a lot of chaos res.

"
r3dH4Ck wrote:
Hi, i dont understand where you get 90% effective crit chance from? Can you please explain me ... i dont see any main differencies and i cant get over 48% on my character... thank you a lot

If you are talking about in-game vs Path of building then don't worry about it. PoB vs PoE's numbers will always be higher because it actually calculates things like ascendanices, diamond flask, and so much more.
"
Kaiten22 wrote:
Aloha comrades,

I've played a fair number of builds, the one ones on this account and some on my older account. I think this is actually my favorite so far, it reminds of the lightning Javazon in D2. I would like to go all out and invest a lot of time/currency into making this the absolute best Frostblades build I can (while retaining the currently fun build.)

What are some non-budget upgrades?
What are some ways you guys see that I could improve my gear?

Thanks,

Well, that is one of the downsides to the build. There is not a lot of upgrades that are possible that make huge differences (atleast for my version of it). Here is some upgrades though, Taste of Hate (Replace diamond flask), 6 Link your chest, and level your gems to level 20 and quality them to 20. This is just a baseline of gear upgrades, I always recommend to all the people who do this build to experiment on there own and see if they can make it better. A lot of people lately have been using the snow amulet called "Pandemonius". Have fun!

"
Instead of dual wielding, would fitting a lycosidae into the build be viable while still maintaining the same dps? of course will need to respec out of dual wielding nodes

Never really seen the point in lycosiade in this build. It would just cost more for very little return.

"
garonalol wrote:
Been playing with the build and its been lots of fun, basically my first character as well.

I was wondering if there's anything you might have in mind for a weapon upgrade, would going for a big DPS foil and respeccing out of claws be worth it or is it a no go?
This build is built around the entire aspect of being super budget, so getting substantial is a little rough. I would just recommend to stick the current claws.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info