[3.9] Frostblades Assassin SSF Viable. 1M+ DPS w/ Budget gear! League starter! Insane Clear Speed

What is your flask setup? Would Taste of Hate fit in well in this build?
"
DanteIzzard wrote:
What is your flask setup? Would Taste of Hate fit in well in this build?

Taste of hate definitely fits into our build. If you do choose to use it, replace the diamond flask with it.
Hey guys, I'm kinda lost with the gems and links. There are some that I can understand while on Path Of Building, and some I can't. Could someone help me and write something like:

Weapon 1 - Gem - Gem - Gem
Armor - Gem - Gem - Gem - Gem - Gem - Gem

I'm a noob, this is the first character that I take seriously, so please be patient with me =P.

Thanks in advance!
"
daniloko233 wrote:
Hey guys, I'm kinda lost with the gems and links. There are some that I can understand while on Path Of Building, and some I can't. Could someone help me and write something like:

Weapon 1 - Gem - Gem - Gem
Armor - Gem - Gem - Gem - Gem - Gem - Gem

I'm a noob, this is the first character that I take seriously, so please be patient with me =P.

Thanks in advance!

just check the skillgem order in the first post, 6 socket can only be on chest (or 2hand weapon), 4 on boots, helm and gloves and 3 on 1h weapons

so for this build:

Chest:

Frostblades - Ancestral call - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Multi-strike - Added Cold - Hypothermia

Gloves/Helm/Boots:

Ancestral Warchief - Melee Phys - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Conc Effect

Herald Of ice - Curse On hit - Assassin's mark - Hatred

Cast When Damage Taken (Level 1) - Immortal Call ( Level 3) - Frost Bomb (Level 10) - Increased Duration (Level 20)

Claws:

Whirling Blades - Faster Attacks - Fortify

Ice Golem - Ruthless (This is where you put the Ruthless you sub in for bosses) - Cast When Damage Taken (Level 20)

It is better jewel than basic which you recommended? And how many it can cost
Last edited by Smerfik on Dec 14, 2018, 10:28:22 PM
Hey there, playing your build and really enjoying it. Pretty new still to POE, can you explain the choice of helmet? What's the deal with Starkonja's Head over anything else?
"
Red3eard wrote:
Hey there, playing your build and really enjoying it. Pretty new still to POE, can you explain the choice of helmet? What's the deal with Starkonja's Head over anything else?

Starkonja's is just really good for the cost. We get attack speed, loads of life, some extra crit chance, and the evasion if we go on low life does save us quite a bit. Feel free to use rare helmets if you want to as these are all just guidelines.

"
Smerfik wrote:

It is better jewel than basic which you recommended? And how many it can cost

We don't make use of rares jewels. The uniques are the best.
Last edited by Reloads on Dec 15, 2018, 3:06:29 PM
I am not sure what I am missing. My curse on hit for assassins mark doesn't seem to be working. I have it set up the same....any thoughts on this?

Nvm, I am killing too fast. Just seen it working...lol
Last edited by Strad1975 on Dec 16, 2018, 10:25:43 PM
I'm wondering why there isn't a link to show me what gear you have. You are saying what stats you are going for on some items but other items like weapons are left out
"
Vorre wrote:
I'm wondering why there isn't a link to show me what gear you have. You are saying what stats you are going for on some items but other items like weapons are left out

Gear is included in the path of building. Download path of building and use the pastebin link I have included here in the import export.

"
Strad1975 wrote:
I am not sure what I am missing. My curse on hit for assassins mark doesn't seem to be working. I have it set up the same....any thoughts on this?

Nvm, I am killing too fast. Just seen it working...lol

Lmao. Yep happens a lot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info