[3.9] Frostblades Assassin SSF Viable. 1M+ DPS w/ Budget gear! League starter! Insane Clear Speed

Hi there , Can u link full tree plz :)
this build is awesom btw keep up the good work
"
fuitudestos wrote:
I maybe find a way to improve this build against boss.

The good news : it only cost 1 more point in the skill tree.

The bad news : We need a unique jewel which cost actually 11 ex on poe trade.

With this change we have around 5.8 K life and 1.5 M SINGLE TARGET DPS.

How do we do this ? We use Dual Strike instead of Frostblades.

Since this is a cold build and Dual Strike is 100% physical, we need to have this jewel : https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Watcher's_Eye with the modifier % physical converted to cold while affected by hatred.

The max roll is 40% + 40% from tree we are at 80% cold 20% physical which is enough.

Since we do not use Frostblades anymore we can replace the second jewel by this https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Anatomical_Knowledge to improve our life.

Here is the path of building link : https://pastebin.com/9q9iVgck

If we need more dps, i think we could use a amulet with the corrupted modifier "enemies can have 1 more curse" and add frostbite on the curse on hit skill group

Edit : I try with dual strike because it's the same support gem than frostblade, but maybe another skill can do more.

I'll look into all that relatively soon. Busy at the moment, sorry.

"
cofiq wrote:
Hi there , Can u link full tree plz :)
this build is awesom btw keep up the good work

Full tree is already linked. It's included in the path of building and right below the path of building.
Last edited by Reloads on Sep 12, 2018, 8:31:00 PM
Kinda booking to get around 6k life and still do decent dmg. How would you go about that? Also where does damagr. Come from? Running 2x anguish but not even breaking 100k
Hi
I got past the items in this build and since it's my first league It's really hard to progress item wise and jewels too from this point on..
Could you please update the equip combo on first page for those who want to invest more time and exalts in this build to go end end game ?
Thanks a lot!
"
Oandrea wrote:
Hi
I got past the items in this build and since it's my first league It's really hard to progress item wise and jewels too from this point on..
Could you please update the equip combo on first page for those who want to invest more time and exalts in this build to go end end game ?
Thanks a lot!

The gear listed in the path of building will take you very far into endgame (Tier 11+). You can get some expensive items that do provide a bit of a boost, but its pretty negligible. Those items are taste of hate, opal rings with elemental damage on them, and amulet with crit multiplier, weapon elemental damage, and physical damage to attacks.

However, if your talking about high end bossing such as shaper, red elder, and uber elder, then this build will never be able to do those.

If your goal is to just farm every thing in endgame then a new character might be applicable as this is just a league starter, so its meant to just farm out lots of currency and clear low to mid tier maps amazingly well.
Still having fun with the build. I've socketed summon ice golem with a second Cast when dmg taken but it doesn't seem to work?

Am I missing something?

I am ok with a build clearing mid tier maps well. I can farm some currency mindlessy and then, if I find the time, go for a second char to do those bosses. I am really playing for fun here, been a long time.

thanks for the help.
"
minamo99 wrote:
Kinda booking to get around 6k life and still do decent dmg. How would you go about that? Also where does damagr. Come from? Running 2x anguish but not even breaking 100k

It'd be very hard. We take pretty much every available life node near us. You could try to get rid of damage and path to more, but it'd hurt DPS by a lot.

"
BigDrako wrote:
Still having fun with the build. I've socketed summon ice golem with a second Cast when dmg taken but it doesn't seem to work?

Am I missing something?

I am ok with a build clearing mid tier maps well. I can farm some currency mindlessy and then, if I find the time, go for a second char to do those bosses. I am really playing for fun here, been a long time.

thanks for the help.

Cast when damage taken needs to be able to support your ice golems level. If you read the description you'll notice the cast when damage taken says it only supports x level of gem. Usually for a golem setup your cast when damage taken will be level 20.
Last edited by Reloads on Sep 13, 2018, 5:29:07 PM
If we drop the curses for let’s say koams bosses might be doable. Not cheap and might take a while but maybe.
"
Reloads wrote:

Cast when damage taken needs to be able to support your ice golems level. If you read the description you'll notice the cast when damage taken says it only supports x level of gem. Usually for a golem setup your cast when damage taken will be level 20.

Yeah I am moron ^^

Touch of anguish doesn't seem to be particularly pricy, but I went for a couple of 3l nests for now.

I am going to try to get some of the equip needed. I even found an ancestral warchief and an immortal call with +quality on them.

I was wondering, do we use some vaal variants of our gems?
hi can intro some end game gear for this build ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info