[3.9] Frostblades Assassin SSF Viable. 1M+ DPS w/ Budget gear! League starter! Insane Clear Speed

I do not know much of English, I hope that the google translator makes at least 90%

Good, I tested your build in this league and I think it's great, at the beginning of the league with only 3L and the weapons that you put as a recommendation was fabulous, then I put it to 4L and I was able to do all the act until the 7th because That's where I bought the tabula rasa and wow something else. I think it was luck or too cheap what I got to find what was requested in the pastebin, I will not have spent more than 1 exalted, I think it was luck since it raised its prices in some things in this league.
reach level 90 which for me is something great, I have reached the T11 since I do not have many high maps but in damage and cleaning I have not had any problem. The only problem is that when I open the chests or I do not avoid some super powerful blow of some It's where I die.
But I think this build is great, I'll put my pastebin. if someone wants to see it.

Spoiler

https://pastebin.com/uB250hTD

but thank you very much for the build I it was great.
Last edited by enyelife on Sep 17, 2018, 7:21:45 PM
Just wondering would carnage heart work with this? Also, could you have a look on my updated gear and tell me where to go from there? Thanks!
I was looking at gems color on POB and I noticed the gloves are listed as G-G-G-B. Isn't that supposed to be Hatred-Herald-Curse on hit-Assassin's Mark?

It would make it G-G-B-B. It seems like it would be the only item with that combination. Am I missing something again?
Hey,

I'm following your build atm and leveling my gems, I just saw you are using Vaal Double Strike but I don't understand his utility, when do you use it and why ?

Thank you.
"
minamo99 wrote:
Just wondering would carnage heart work with this? Also, could you have a look on my updated gear and tell me where to go from there? Thanks!

Carnage heart would definitely work with the build. Just would have to sacrifice some elemental damage and life, but the gains are very helpful. As for your gear, more life on your ammy and rings should probably be a priority. I know your selffound tho, so just make use of what works for the moment.

"
enyelife wrote:
I do not know much of English, I hope that the google translator makes at least 90%

Good, I tested your build in this league and I think it's great, at the beginning of the league with only 3L and the weapons that you put as a recommendation was fabulous, then I put it to 4L and I was able to do all the act until the 7th because That's where I bought the tabula rasa and wow something else. I think it was luck or too cheap what I got to find what was requested in the pastebin, I will not have spent more than 1 exalted, I think it was luck since it raised its prices in some things in this league.
reach level 90 which for me is something great, I have reached the T11 since I do not have many high maps but in damage and cleaning I have not had any problem. The only problem is that when I open the chests or I do not avoid some super powerful blow of some It's where I die.
But I think this build is great.

but thank you very much for the build I it was great.

Glad you liked it. Thanks.

"
BigDrako wrote:
I was looking at gems color on POB and I noticed the gloves are listed as G-G-G-B. Isn't that supposed to be Hatred-Herald-Curse on hit-Assassin's Mark?

It would make it G-G-B-B. It seems like it would be the only item with that combination. Am I missing something again?

I wouldn't take the gear colors in the path of building as 100% necessary. Reason I do this is because we can use either armor or EV, so you should use whatever colors you can put on a item. such as having our auras in our helmet is the most useful way if I remember correctly.

Also the gear in the path of building was from bestiary league. Some minor gem tweaks have happened since then (The gear is still what to aim for).

"
aRfeiz wrote:
Hey,

I'm following your build atm and leveling my gems, I just saw you are using Vaal Double Strike but I don't understand his utility, when do you use it and why ?

Thank you.

It just used for more boss damage. You don't need any links on it.
Last edited by Reloads on Sep 19, 2018, 12:39:24 PM
"
The build is just guidelines feel free to experiment and report back success or failure. It saves me a lot of time testing.

I'm trying to get used to multi-strike while I level up the cold penetration gem so I'll let you know.
Actually looking at mark of the elder at the moment. Some shaper uniques can really help out with this build.
Hey guys, I play POE just about week now, and this is my first character to get past act3 :D

I would like to hear what can I improve. This is my variant of this build:

Notable changes:
-Took Phase acrobatics in skill tree to have 40% dodge attacks and 30% dodge spell hits
-Impresence amulet + Windscream boots allow for additional curse, Frostbite, which should increase damage output by a lot

Additional questions, since I am new to the game:
-How can you get 700k DPS? I have about 75k with all auras, totem, golem and charges up. And when you say dps do you mean it as in character screen or do you when you hover over frost blades skill?
-What could I improve?
Poe doesn’t calculate dps correctly. In reality it’s much higher. Try impro Ing your Armour and one of your rings:) noticed for myself crit,ias jewels help a lot. Only problem I have atm is high bosses can still 1-shot me, but Il figure something out :)
"
minamo99 wrote:
Poe doesn’t calculate dps correctly. In reality it’s much higher. Try impro Ing your Armour and one of your rings:) noticed for myself crit,ias jewels help a lot. Only problem I have atm is high bosses can still 1-shot me, but Il figure something out :)

So when OP said its 700k build, how did he measured it?

Any tips of where should I farm with this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info