[3.9] Frostblades Assassin SSF Viable. 1M+ DPS w/ Budget gear! League starter! Insane Clear Speed

"
minamo99 wrote:
Heya, loving it so far! Few questions:

-What prefixes/suffixes are you specifically looking for on this character? like, order of importance?

-What maps did you shape in SSF? What made you go with those choices?

Cheers!

Question 1 is

Gloves, Life, Res , Attack speed.

Rings, Life, res, elemental with attacks, physical damage.

Amulet, Life, elemental damage with attacks, Crit multiplier.

Boots, Life, res, (quality of life, Movement speed)

Belt, Life Res, Elemental damage with attacks.

Second question,

I have never personally played SSF as this build. I just know it's possible and will work pretty well. I had a few people tell me who played it and said it worked fine. You just have to aim for high physical DPS claws until you get a touch of anguish or wasp nest.

However, if I had to guess it would be like beach, alley ways, burial chambers, and that kind of stuff. Just anything that is open and easily to clear with projectiles.

"
Zrinja101 wrote:
Thanks for the quick reply before!

I have one more question...

In the (Cast When Damage Taken (Level 1) - Immortal Call ( Level 3) - Increased Duration (Level 20)) chain why do you stop leveling Cast When Damage Taken and Immortal call? I'm just curious on how the mechanics work.

Also in your video I think you have Frost Bomb as part of the chain. Does that fire off of Cast When... or do you cast it separately?

Thanks in advance!

You stop leveling immortal call / CWDT for the damage, We have a low life pool , so we can't afford to take say 2K damage for the proc to work.

I put frost bomb in the video incase delve had a lot of high regen monsters. It doesn't so you don't need it. it's still not a bad idea though. It does work with CWDT. You stop leveling it at level 8 I think, not 100% positive on that so don't take my word on that.
Hi, I actually made some changes into the build and included an Abyssus to boost my damage.

Have a 400k dps peak on POE's tooltip and almost 1Million DPS on PoB.

Items:
Spoiler

The items are a bit crappy but it's what I have at the moment.
Any opinions?
I know we are now much more squisy so want to hear others what they think.
Which map mods are we avoiding? Is physical reflect doable for example?
"
minamo99 wrote:
Which map mods are we avoiding? Is physical reflect doable for example?

Your pretty standard ones. No leech, ele reflect on red tiers (you can do ele rflect on whites/normals with a diamond flask), and we can do this one, but it's annoying, no regen.
Alright thanks man appreciate it. Was trying to find some sort of online map generator so I could see my chance of running Desiree moss but no luck
Added a much overdue FAQ section to the build guide.
Where do we go Endgame for SSF? I'd like some life nodes and jewel sockets I guess. What are some good routes to take?
"
minamo99 wrote:
Where do we go Endgame for SSF? I'd like some life nodes and jewel sockets I guess. What are some good routes to take?

This is why I don't really have a guideline for SSF. It's based on what you need at the moment. At the end of the day, your build will look exactly the same as the trade league one, but getting there will take more time.

So if you need more damage, get more damage. If you need more life, get more life. That sorta stuff ya' know?
Last edited by Reloads on Sep 10, 2018, 12:32:46 AM
Hi ! Have to say i fell in love with your build, i have an other character with i try to beat atziri/elder/shaper so i will give it a try in a week or two. In the meantime i have been thinking about your build, do you think atziri/elder/shaper and all other end-game bosses are beatable with a good setup ? And how many life do you think we need ?

And I was wondering too about belly of the beast, what do you think of perfect form instead ? We loose life and mainly cold resistance in exchange of a tons more of evasing rating + free artic armour + 30% dodge spell.

Anyway i love your build and your work, keep it this way ^^.
Hello, i'm at the last act and i'm liking it so far. I got a quick question where do you get your endurance charge for immortal call ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info