3.2 RIP Zerphi?

"
Head_Less wrote:

So are they incompetent?

It would be crazy if this nerf was a buff.Would be even crazier if it appear the people taking care of balance have no idea about their own game mechanics.

[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
Fuck this shit, I sent a pM to MATHIL with markusz build thread.

If he read it.... let the game burn !!!! Dev will regret not taking shit seriously once 95% of temp players are playing "mathil zerphi build"
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Mar 2, 2018, 6:39:59 PM
"
Head_Less wrote:
Fuck this shit, I sent a pM to MATHIL with markusz build thread.

If he read it.... let the game burn !!!! Dev will regret not taking shit seriously once 95% of temp players are playing "mathil zerphi build"

Mathil is usually not about the op broken shit, he tends to avoid it, it is rather relevant for hc streamers, but I feel like if you want something done properly, then do it yourself, streamers might actually just mess it up. I will eventually make video of new zerphi, get it to exotic places, afk in shapear beams and expanding novas, thats what can trigger balance team.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"
Head_Less wrote:
"
Márkusz wrote:
"
a_z0_9 wrote:
I think we can stop posting in this forum already.
Developers have done everything they could.

but, but... forum pvp

I can t wait to read Mulla post tomorrow, he will forum pvp the whole GGG team and get cool forum tag.

Nah, I've reached such levels of disappointment that my satire pales greatly in comparison. Much easier to just re-delete that shortcut off the desktop so I have no urge to log in. I can mock and insult these guys, basically take a great big giant shit all over everything they do and they'll just whiff it up like a food connoisseur on the Food Network. It's very much like that South Park episode with the cable company haha, the reality is soooooooooooooooo fucked that its comical.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Mar 2, 2018, 8:30:31 PM
"But they are small indie company, they can't afford to have balance team with someone who understand how the game works"
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
I know I saw something recently about them having over 100 employees now. Game was better balanced in 1.0 when they had maybe a few dozen if that. Their goals changed and they got lazy in areas they shouldn't have.
"
MullaXul wrote:
I know I saw something recently about them having over 100 employees now. Game was better balanced in 1.0 when they had maybe a few dozen if that. Their goals changed and they got lazy in areas they shouldn't have.

It's alright, Mulla. You can still kill zombies with me whenever you want. But you will only try to kill me.

idk my optimism is kicking back in slightly, and I feel like there's a way they can actually make it work since Zerphi's is a mechanics change away. Just make it apply to the first skill you've used in the last four seconds or some shit. That "math" shit isn't my expertise (my expertise is calling people names and antagonizing).
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"
MullaXul wrote:

i think most of their employees just come up with new stash tabs to sell.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
Double postage
Last edited by MullaXul on Mar 2, 2018, 9:26:52 PM
Would appear so, we're steadfast on that societal downward spiral as it is. If you didn't employ them to do even menial tasks you'd hurt their feelings and you can't have that. The game balance and business direction suggests GGG is big on the everyone's a winner approach to things.

Well except us, the us that want to PvP...not the us that PvP with Poets Pen/Zerphi bullshit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info