3.2 RIP Zerphi?

this could probably transform fevered mind into a new grand spectrum just only few of them would be enough lol

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Mar 3, 2018, 5:56:53 PM
omg. this "nerf." that helm. capturing dead animals.

[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
Last edited by robmafia on Mar 3, 2018, 5:38:33 PM
guys calm down, it has the same wording as scolds, it strongly implies it also only works on mana pool and not with blood magic.

we just declared supremacy over reddit plebs, dont ruin our masterrace please.

edit: ok harley lent it to me, it doesnt work with blood magic
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Last edited by Márkusz on Mar 3, 2018, 6:20:48 PM
"
Márkusz wrote:
guys calm down, it has the same wording as scolds, it strongly implies it also only works on mana pool and not with blood magic.

we just declared supremacy over reddit plebs, dont ruin our masterrace please.

edit: ok harley lent it to me, it doesnt work with blood magic

Well that's something, one problem less of many.
It would be a totally different build than what we are all complaining about but
how I see it At 600 mana spent in few shots without a BM skill it would be a temporary increase of 180 percent spell damage for said skill.
It is again something sinergizing well with pathfinder and in some ways with zerphi (since it is a mana flask) and fevered mind.

Poe Pvp experience
Last edited by Head_Less on Mar 3, 2018, 10:51:57 PM
"
Head_Less wrote:
It would be a totally different build than what we are all complaining about but
how I see it At 600 mana spent in few shots without a BM skill it would be a temporary increase of 180 percent spell damage for said skill.
It is again something sinergizing well with pathfinder and in some ways with zerphi (since it is a mana flask) and fevered mind.

When you can sustain very high mana costs on actual mana pool, you should just go Scolds, you are already outhealing it with zerphi, you can use a bajillion CWDTs, you always have the 100% spell damage, you get 15% reduced cast speed to boost T value of your CWDTs, you already have to worry about mana not getting full when moving (unlike with BM), and the added inconsistency of varying mana cost.
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"
Márkusz wrote:

When you can sustain very high mana costs on actual mana pool, you should just go Scolds, you are already outhealing it with zerphi, you can use a bajillion CWDTs, you always have the 100% spell damage, you get 15% reduced cast speed to boost T value of your CWDTs, you already have to worry about mana not getting full when moving (unlike with BM), and the added inconsistency of varying mana cost.

alright thanks for your inputs.

Seemed really strong to me for some other kind of builds like shooting to get the buff and using lavianga on main skill or when using GC mines while using zerphi simply for the 8% life regen too.

Poe Pvp experience
Last edited by Head_Less on Mar 4, 2018, 7:26:28 AM
Here is another thing: I noticed that the 60% less recovery map roll cuts the regen by a lot, which means that in general recovery rate affects it, so can get 20% from belt, 50% from pantheon, and 50-70% from ascendant or trickster, tho thats inconsistent to proc in pvp.
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"
Head_Less wrote:

this could probably transform fevered mind into a new grand spectrum just only few of them would be enough lol

Doesn't even mention spiders in the flavor text, who the hell would want to use it?
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"
Márkusz wrote:
Here is another thing: I noticed that the 60% less recovery map roll cuts the regen by a lot, which means that in general recovery rate affects it, so can get 20% from belt, 50% from pantheon, and 50-70% from ascendant or trickster, tho thats inconsistent to proc in pvp.

Oh and ofc there is a jewel for it too
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info