3.2 RIP Zerphi?

"
ShinFuuma wrote:
It will still have full functionality. For myself anyway. I assume it may create a redundancy much how damage taken gained as mana operates, but regardless if it does or not...I wouldn't say it's better or worse (Mechanically, % gained aside). Just different in a dynamic sense.

Just with the added bonus of life gain without constant tempo.

However, those that bought into the misconception of needing blood magic...well, may have to expand their thinking quite a bit more. Especially if no redundancy exists.

There is blood magic, and what happens when you use the flask again. Something interesting might happen.
Lol, now Zerphi is even better (worse).

It delays like 1 second but after that the almost-instant regen kicks off and it doesn't even stop even when you reach the max hp.
And the best thing of all, when the flask expires you still regen for 5 more seconds, so it's like a "+5 seconds to flask duration" buff!

Zerphi got buffed, GG GGG.
Last edited by FranGT on Mar 2, 2018, 3:29:06 PM
"
FranGT wrote:
Lol, now Zerphi is even better (worse).

It delays like 1 second but after that the almost-instant regen kicks off and it doesn't even stop even when you reach the max hp.
And the best thing of all, when the flask expires you still regen for 5 more seconds, so it's like a "+5 seconds to flask duration" buff!

Zerphi got buffed, GG GGG.

1000 hours team
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
This is a buff.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Now I played vs Putin (which he copied the Poet Pen build I'm using) and I felt like nothing changed at all, only the 1 second delay of the regen when starting.
So Zerphi PvP stills a thing... and now it's a nightmare for all those SR/Blight builds.

And don't forget the 3 flasks every 3 seconds.

Edit so I don't make a double post: Looks like Zerphi is now more friendly with low mana costs, you don't need to spam a lot of Fevereds to have a crazy regen. Anyway I still need to test this with someone so I can confirm if there is much difference between high and low mana costs.
Last edited by FranGT on Mar 2, 2018, 4:29:35 PM
"
FranGT wrote:
Now I played vs Putin (which he copied the Poet Pen build I'm using) and I felt like nothing changed at all, only the 1 second delay of the regen when starting.
So Zerphi PvP stills a thing... and now it's a nightmare for all those SR/Blight builds.

And don't forget the 3 flasks every 3 seconds.

Edit so I don't make a double post: Looks like Zerphi is now more friendly with low mana costs, you don't need to spam a lot of Fevereds to have a crazy regen. Anyway I still need to test this with someone so I can confirm if there is much difference between high and low mana costs.

It's not exactly a delay, it's just that with blood magic at first 1-2 attacks you lose more life than you recover, you can notice a little drop, and when you get more stacks it ramps up.

Fevered mind is still determining how much you heal, with high amounts it will be hard to notice the difference, when you take big hits it's just that you recover to full in 0.1 seconds later/sooner etc, but it counts.

( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
I think we can stop posting in this forum already.
Developers have done everything they could.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
"
a_z0_9 wrote:

but, but... forum pvp
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"
a_z0_9 wrote:

but how will the russians survive without MArkusz builds?
Poe Pvp experience
"
Márkusz wrote:
"
a_z0_9 wrote:

but, but... forum pvp

I can t wait to read Mulla post tomorrow, he will forum pvp the whole GGG team and get cool forum tag.
Poe Pvp experience

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info