Path of Exile 3.2.0: Bestiary League Patch Notes

"
Fyndel wrote:
NERF GLACIAL CASCADE MINES

Why? They make for a viable, solid build. No reason to nerf.
I keep seeing new "last edited on XX:YY:ZZ" without any comments as to what was edited. Don't have time for this.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Path of Exile 3.2.0 - Bestiary League
PvP Balance
  • Set the T override of Blight to 1.5 seconds as well.

No way....you guys actually balanced Zerphi's, Blight and a few other things plaguing PvP? That's really refreshing, thank you for that. Though the laundry list is still long, going to have to stop adding 100 things every 3 months if you want to catch up with yourselves.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
"
MullaXul wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Path of Exile 3.2.0 - Bestiary League
PvP Balance
  • Set the T override of Blight to 1.5 seconds as well.

No way....you guys actually balanced Zerphi's, Blight and a few other things plaguing PvP? That's really refreshing, thank you for that. Though the laundry list is still long, going to have to stop adding 100 things every 3 months if you want to catch up with yourselves.

Why are we even discussing PvP? I thought the days of pretending PvP had (or even should have) mind-share among the developers were long gone.
This league sounds lame AF Pokemon wannabe. Think I'm skipping it.
Git R Dun!
"
You are now twice as likely to obtain maps you have not yet completed on the Atlas as maps you have. This is intended to help players who choose to play solo complete their Atlas.

This seemed straightforward enough to me but I'm having some disagreement with others and can't find a clarification anywhere. Does this change mean that you will get more map drops in total, or that you will get the same raw number of map drops but the map drops will be weighted toward maps you don't have instead of ones you already have?
Last edited by ttille on Mar 2, 2018, 3:16:11 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
This league sounds lame AF Pokemon wannabe. Think I'm skipping it.

Thanks for sharing. Your opinion is very important for the whole PoE community.
LOL Nope.
You show a tendency to dismiss others as unimportant.© All-mighty, worldwide respected, High forum knight, sir 鬼殺し
omg no, my killer is dead!
"
ttille wrote:
or that you will get the same raw number of map drops but the map drops will be weighted toward maps you don't have instead of ones you already have?

This is how I understand it.
Last edited by AsbelFar on Mar 2, 2018, 5:34:35 AM
"
kotsapl wrote:
"You are now twice as likely to obtain maps you have not yet completed on the Atlas as maps you have. This is intended to help players who choose to play solo complete their Atlas."

WTF is this shit ?
Now im force to unlock full atlas ? becasue if i dont unlockd maps then shitty base will drop more likely ? WTF thats crap

Yea go and buy maps instead play by your own rlly nice change ... WHY YOU CAN MAKE THIS CHANGE ONLY SOLO SELF LEAGUE ....

Yeah.. Seems like You are deep in the math fellow. ;)

I will give you an example to understand this statement.

- You are playing on T15 map.
Previously the chances of getting :
T16 : 2%
T15 : 5%
T14 : 8%
T13 : 12%
T12 : 25%
T11 : 35%
T10 : 45%
( OR SO.. ).

Now the chances of getting will be like :
T16 : 2% ( if completed ) else 8%
T15 : 5% ( if completed ) else 10%
T14 : 8% ( if completed ) else 16%
T13 : 24% ( if completed ) else 40%
T12 : 25% ( if completed ) else 50%
T11 : 35% ( if completed ) else 70%
T10 : 45% ( if completed ) else 80%
( OR SO. Just for example ).

Which is on the chance 90% to get an item instead of map. So.. This actually does not rise much the chance like the maps start raining like the snow in Europe right now..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info