Path of Exile 3.2.0: Bestiary League Patch Notes

Holy shit Necromancer is viable again for Scion. Abyss is in core game.

already smell like the best update ever?
Trickster change from flat es and evasion to this new thing I think is going to be a bug-bear.

You are changing a node people picked up when their gear needed that bump, and making it into a node that lifts god tier gear into the atmosphere.

'Sorry, not sorry, to the scrub trying to get by, but this guy with the 2400 evasion, 2000+ armor chest piece really really needs that to now be a CI chest piece that also has 400 ES, so get bent.' - ggg probably
Hey...is this thing on?
"
SonicPLD2 wrote:
"
Snapfire wrote:

Anytime there is something that GGG views as "TOO GOOD" gets the hack down to nerf levels. Energy shield, Vaal Pact, Leech, must I go on? Always seems when a build or method uses something to be more efficient or beneficial that GGG overlooks it gets the guillotine.

It's done by the market trolls mostly I believe. They trolled the ES that it is OP in order to sell off their piles of HP junk. That's it. I am checking the market carefully, and the item seller sites all the time.
These guys is really ready to sell their mom for few coins.
They have trolled the whole bunch of builds and thousands of players to sell their HP junk.
As result - we have lost the trust in GGG with the most unreasonable nerf ever happen in the history of computer games. Instead of pushing ES 5% higher in order to align with HP, they pushed it 30% lower and took away the leech. Which directly render all of CI's builds which is tens of thousands - unplayable.
Peoples had to start buying the HP stuff, and guess who won ?! The "gold sellers".
I am really tired of these teen trolls which is making twitch be a babysitting tube with a clown in the center which will do anything for money. and those guys are getting a lot of money on the back of ordinary peoples which is just wanting to having fun in game with their favorite build.
Just the same twitcher dudes is the ones to blame for the ultimative trolling the ES and CI.

I am very disappointed as a long standing fan of PoE. Very and deeply.

You're 100% wrong lol ES was broken af. You would literally not die with Ghost Reaver and decent ES, it was almost impossible.
Time to roll them Bisco...
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
  • Daresso's spinning swords now play an effect when they appear and disappear, making it easier to see them.
  • Piety now deals 33% less damage with her Melee attack in Belly of the Beast. Her Cleave damage has been increased slightly.

Bout time?

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
  • Sand Leapers that don't leap-slam are now called Sand Skitterers.

A+ change, more plz
Last edited by seedmole on Feb 28, 2018, 7:27:26 PM
Just when you thought mapping in 3.2 couldn't get any worse
"
SonicPLD2 wrote:
"
Snapfire wrote:

Anytime there is something that GGG views as "TOO GOOD" gets the hack down to nerf levels. Energy shield, Vaal Pact, Leech, must I go on? Always seems when a build or method uses something to be more efficient or beneficial that GGG overlooks it gets the guillotine.

It's done by the market trolls mostly I believe. They trolled the ES that it is OP in order to sell off their piles of HP junk. That's it. I am checking the market carefully, and the item seller sites all the time.
These guys is really ready to sell their mom for few coins.
They have trolled the whole bunch of builds and thousands of players to sell their HP junk.
As result - we have lost the trust in GGG with the most unreasonable nerf ever happen in the history of computer games. Instead of pushing ES 5% higher in order to align with HP, they pushed it 30% lower and took away the leech. Which directly render all of CI's builds which is tens of thousands - unplayable.
Peoples had to start buying the HP stuff, and guess who won ?! The "gold sellers".
I am really tired of these teen trolls which is making twitch be a babysitting tube with a clown in the center which will do anything for money. and those guys are getting a lot of money on the back of ordinary peoples which is just wanting to having fun in game with their favorite build.
Just the same twitcher dudes is the ones to blame for the ultimative trolling the ES and CI.

I am very disappointed as a long standing fan of PoE. Very and deeply.

Either you read a insanely retarded conspiracy theory on reddit and actually believed it, in that case put a tin foil hat on, LOL. Or you're really butt hurt cus you did some illegal RMT for ES gear from this "gold sellers" of yours and got rekt, LOL2. =)
Or just a troll :)
Last edited by japaloco on Feb 28, 2018, 7:36:32 PM
I can't set an email for my account, says "incorrect password". Do I have to wait for the patch to actually do that? I'm only linked to my Steam account, I don't use the native client of the website.
"
Doryani's Fist now clarifies that the added lightning damage specifically applies to Unarmed attacks (any attack with a hand that is not holding an item.) This means it will not apply to Spectral Shield Throw, as that skill uses a hand that has to be holding a shield.

But it's a spectral shield? You can launch a spectral shield with the hand that is not holding any shield.

Deeply agitated that someone would assume the hand I use.
Doryani's Fist now clarifies that the added lightning damage specifically applies to Unarmed attacks (any attack with a hand that is not holding an item.) This means it will not apply to Spectral Shield Throw, as that skill uses a hand that has to be holding a shield.

Did you guys nerf Doryani or entire unarmed mechanic?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info