Path of Exile 3.2.0: Bestiary League Patch Notes

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Path of Exile 3.2.0 - Bestiary League

The Orchard map boss room has been redesigned and now has Labyrinth traps in it, which the Vision of Justice will try to teleport you onto.

Translation: We thought it would be a good idea to bring maps down to the sh!t level of the Lab so the Lab doesn't look so bad.

Good job GGG. Don't break your arms patting yourselves on the back with that great idea.
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
"
suszterpatt wrote:
Labyrinth changes:
  • Despite the constant negative Labyrinth covfefe
  • [newline
  • Last edited by switch54 on Feb 28, 2018, 7:47:11 PM
    I'm excited for the new league. Thank you GGG! Hopefully we end up with a lot of viable builds that are fun to play and not the "newb traps" as planned.
    what does "Elder unstable phase" actually mean? it's not clarified on the patch notes.
    Welp, no buff to ignite, Elementalist can be heard crying in the corner.
    Wait, what does the Watcher's Eve drop limitation means? Is thr Elder phase in question the one where Shaper ties him down, or the one where we let the Shaper die? Pretty sure it's the former, but i'm still somewhat confused.

Anyway, the changes to the tree, uniques, etc, or lack there of, for the most part, clearly indicates that the vast majority of resources went into ascendancy rework in this patch. And honestly, for the most part, those seem really great. There are a few very puzzling classes, see above, but overall i'd say this was a job well done, there are a lot of ascendancies i want to try out in Bestiary.
    Bex can you release the list of challenges for the league yet? Just to get ready whether wanna invest completeing 36/40 or 40/40 =(
    My YOUTUBE Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz7SYVrfQWKi0NJiAJJMusg
    "
    Bex_GGG wrote:

Witch - Necromancer
    • Mistress of Sacrifice: Now causes your Offerings to have 50% reduced Effect on you. Now grants 40% increased Damage if you have consumed a corpse Recently, and 2% increased Attack and Cast Speed for each corpse consumed recently.

That's ways too much. Who cares of how much damage you/your minions can deal if you are dead?
    Loot Filter with Tweaker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3264731
    Honestly I get why they changed the vault boss rewards, but it's really the worse fix they could have done.

I think everybody agree on the fact that bosses are not rewarding enough, yet the ONLY cool/interesting reward bringing boss got gutted to be as bad as the other ones.

Yes it was a problem that vault boss was more rewarding, but in order to fix it you should create cool rewarding ways to beat other bosses, not the other way around !

Besides this, keep up the amazing work GGG !
    "
    When you use your Stash, the in-game chest now opens. It's like you're really there!

Spoiler
    immense immersion

-> but seriously, good patch incoming - well done, thx
    "
    The Viscous Parasites have been renamed Vicious Parasites, as they are actually pretty solid.

xD
    Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info